Bahubali: The Conclusion may just rake in between Rs.1000-1500 Crores that many have been predicting it will. Director S S Rajamouli, Telugu actors Prabhas and Rana Dagubatti along with Tamannaah Bhatia and Anushka Shetty have all delivered sterling performances and the sum of the whole is just magical. It fills that gap in our leisure time which used to be filled through stories by Grandparents and for some who have read Chandamama, would have brought back the memories from childhood.
The team at Tentaran saw the movie and recommends that Bahubali should be seen with your family and friends for the following reasons, i.e., if you need a reason for an out and out entertainer…….
What we are going to write about Bahubali: The Conclusion or the Bahubali2 is not a typical review appearing all over the print and digital media, but about the messages or inspiration that we can get from the movie as grand as this.
- Women power – First and foremost women have the Will-power, grit and commitment to accomplish any task if they set their mind on it.
- Shows commitment to family and friends irrespective of the blood relationship.
- Sensitizes the children to the realities of the world and helps them in gaining an understanding of the cunning ways of some which is otherwise really difficult to make them understand without hurting their innocent world view.
- It’s always better to pay off the disgruntled relatives or colleagues or friends or employees or servants and keep them away from your private life and personal area.
- You can always find your inner strength to deal with the circumstances.
- The believers continue to pursue their path of faith irrespective of the obstacles that they face and get their decided goals eventually.
- Shows the power of bonding and sacrifice without any care for status or creed of the other.
- Teaches the importance of patience and perseverance in adverse circumstances.
- Proves that Anger and specially anger against a very dear person can lead to great harm to both and hence teaches the need to control anger.
- Teaches all that it is important to double check information even if it appears common-sensically correct.
- Establishes once again that Great achievements take time, sweat and other sacrifices before we can accomplish anything.
- Proves that the true personality and the good in someone can be brought out by giving them opportunity to prove themselves.
- Highlights that Leaders just take the Leadership role irrespective of their circumstances.
Bahubahi2 – A must watch. Some of us are sure to watch the movie more than once but ek baar to dekhna banta hai.