Sports weekly roundup 03rd June to 07th June 2019 Here’s a roundup of all the sports news that created the buzz in India this week:
Sports weekly roundup-
ICC CWC 2019 England vs Pakistan Match Highlights
- When a team scores around 350 runs without even a single batter hitting a century, it sure does tell the story of the team performance and it occurred with none other than Pakistan.
ICC Cricket World Cup 2019: South Africa vs India 8th Match Live Score Updates
- ICC CWC 2019 – Cricket World Cup 2019 Scoreboard South Africa vs India 8th Match Live Score Updates and match summary, match results from The Rose Bowl, Southampton, England. India won by 6 wkts, RSA – 227/9 (50.0 Ovs), IND – 230/4 (47.3 Ovs)
ICC CWC 2019 Afghanistan vs Sri Lanka Match Highlights
- It proved to be exactly the same when the two teams collided. In what turned out to be a thriller, Sri Lanka scored their first points by beating Afghanistan by 34 runs in a rain-curtailed match by DL method.
ICC CWC 2019 South Africa vs India Match Highlights
- Building partnerships was the key in this chase. It was a small total, but since there was something in it for the bowlers, it was tough and we needed partnerships.’ These words of Rohit Sharma can be understood from the context of the game which despite being a low scoring match went right till the end of the wire.
BCCI announces Indian cricket team schedule 2019 20
- The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) announced the 2019-20 home season which include 5 Tests, 9 ODIs, and 12 T20Is. The season will start with the Freedom Trophy which will be played between India & South Africa between September and October.
ICC CWC 2019 Australia vs West Indies Match Highlights
- In what could be called a classic one-day cricket match which glorifies the meaning of cricket, West Indies succumbed to the pressure thereby handing Australia their second win by 15 runs, a win which looked distant when Hope and Hetmyer were going on quite nicely.
Ask Dhoni to remove Army insignia from gloves: ICC to BCCI
- ICC General Manager, Claire Furlong said that the BCCI has been asked to get the symbol of “Balidan Badge” removed from Dhoni’s gloves.
More sports articles-