15 Friendly facts about FRIENDS Tv series
15 Friendly facts about FRIENDS Tv series:
- The theme song of FRIENDS Tv series was initially “Shiny Happy People” by R.E.M. which was later changed to “I’ll be there for you” by The Rembrandts.
- Courteney Cox, who was playing David Schwimmer’s younger sister in the show, was in real elder to him.
- It took about five hours to shoot the average FRIENDS episode.
- Phoebe’s surrogacy was not included in the script until she announced her real-life pregnancy.
- All the six characters changed their jobs at least once in the entire series, except for Chandler who had to do it unintentionally.
- The show makers initially wanted Chandler and Phoebe to be supporting actors. ( Can you believe that ?)
- The main characters have been named from the All My Children (1970) characters.
- The episode that displays the White Dog statue was in reality given to Jennifer Aniston by one of her friends as a good luck present.
- Chandler’s character was taken as gay by Lisa Kudrow after she first read the script.
- By the end of the show, Joey owes to Chandler an estimated $114,260.
- When Matt LeBlanc got his first paycheck, the first thing he bought was a hot dinner.
- The main love story was supposed to be between Joey and Monica.
- Before the name FRIENDS was finalized, names like ‘Insomnia café’, ‘Friends like Us’ and ‘Six of one’ were considered for the show.
- In the opening lines of “The One after Vegas” everyone’s last name was added with Arquette, to celebrate the wedding of Courteney Cox with David Arquette, as she changed her name to Courteney Cox Arquette.
- None of the main characters liked the theme song, the dancing and posing in front of the fountain, but they did it because they were told to do so.
These are some of the facts about FRIENDS Tv series, that you might have not known or must have missed while watching the show.
For more updates, do Subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Google+