18 October News Headlines for School Assembly in English 2022 – School assembly is an essential part of every student’s life. Every student has to appear on stage during the assembly and present something. Most schools have a routine of presenting current news for school assembly.
Buy Online Women’s Kurta Pant Palazzo and Kaftan Dress at Wholesale Price – Shop Now
Limited Offer – Buy Online Books in India – Buy Deepshikha Books Online at Best Prices In India – Buy Now
Buy Maxim E-Bikes on Best Discounted Rate in India – Book Now
If you are looking for English news headlines for school assembly, you can find the latest news here! You can prepare your news and also stay updated with the latest news!
18 October News Headlines for School Assembly in English – 5 news headlines for school assembly
National news headlines for school assembly
Find below 5 latest news headlines for school assembly:
- Justice D.Y. Chandrachud has been appointed as the 50th Chief Justice of India by President Droupadi Murmu.
- The government of India has launched PM- Bharatiya Jan Urvarak Pariyojana,i.e, One Nation One Fertilizer, in which all the companies will market the subsidized fertilizer under a single brand “Bharat”.
- The Indian Railways have reported Rs 2582 crores of scrap sold in the first six months of the current FY through e-auction.
- Around 9,500 Congress members have voted to choose between Shashi Tharoor and Mallikarjun Kharge as the next party chief.
- India will host a global meet on investments in its tourism sector along with a conference on business tourism in 2023.
- The Serum Institute of India is to manufacture 20,000 to 30,000 doses of Ebola vaccine (experimental) by November end for use in an outbreak in Uganda.
- Manish Sisodia, a politician from Delhi who is embroiled in the Excise Policy case, was questioned by the CBI, today. According to the report, Manish Sisodia reached the CBI office at around 11 am, where he was questioned for several hours.
- Shashi Tharoor and Mallikarjun Kharge competed for the position of Congress president, Yesterday. Sonia and Rahul Gandhi along with many other party leaders cast their votes.
- West Bengal’s chief minister, Mamata Banerjee, requested the Modi administration to allow Sourav Ganguly to contest the ICC elections.
- The 12th installment of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana has been accumulated into the accounts of the nation’s farmers. This benefits a huge number of farmers nationwide.
Technology news headlines for school assembly
- Jio Telecom has chosen Nokia as its major supplier for 5G radio access network.
- Moto E22s has been launched in India at the price of Rs. 8,999.
- The Oppo A55 has received a significant price reduction in the Indian market. It will now be available for Rs 14,499 for the 4GB version and Rs 14,999 for the 6GB version.
- The Android 12 update for Chromecast with Google TV 4K now offers video streaming in up to 4K HDR at up to 60 frames per second.
- The Moto E22s is available in the Indian market for 8,999 rupees. It has a 5,000mAh battery and a 90Hz LCD display.
Must Read:18 October in Indian history
Education news headlines for school assembly
- Delhi University to release the first Common Seat Allocation System on October 19, 2022.
- The final results of SSC Stenographer 2020 have been released by the Staff Selection Commission.
- The first merit list for JNU UG admission 2022-23 is likely to be released today on the official site, jnuee.jnu.ac.in.
- Delhi University has begun accepting applications for a variety of undergraduate courses. The most popular choices among new students are BA, B.Com, and B.Com (Hons). Check the official site for key details.
- The Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO) has published the list of rejected candidates for the STAB position on their website.
Today’s News Headlines for School Assembly in English – 5 latest news headlines:
International news headlines for school assembly
- Antonio Guterres, the Secretary-General of the United Nations, is to visit India from October 18-20 and will be joined by PM Modi for an event related to Mission LiFE.
- Imran Khan, the former prime minister of Pakistan, wins the majority of the votes in the 11-county byelection.
- Ranil Wickremesinghe, sitting president of Sri Lanka, has expressed great optimism regarding the country’s debt restructuring negotiations with the IMF, India, and China. He added that if negotiations proceed in a “systematic way,” the country would overcome its worst economic crisis.
- The Gujarat Biotechnology Research Center has now identified Omicron spawn, the most recent Omicron variant to be identified in China, posing a fresh threat to India.
18 October News Headlines for School Assembly in English
Sports news headlines for school assembly
- India defeated Australia by 6 runs in the warm-up T20 World Cup match.
- Jyothi Yarraji has become the first Indian to run under 13 seconds in the women’s 100m hurdles at 61st National Open Athletics.
- D Gukesh, a 16-year-old Indian grandmaster, defeated world number one champion Magnus Carlsen in an online Aimchess Rapid chess tournament. He became the youngest Indian to accomplish it.
- India defeated Australia by 6 runs in the T20 World Cup 2022 Warm-Up match at Brisbane Cricket Ground, Gabba. Mohammed Shami took three wickets in the final overs to secure the team’s victory.
- ICC allowed Covid-19 positive players to play in the T20 World Cup 2022.
- India’s hopes were dashed after being defeated for the second time in a row by Australia at the AFC U-20 Asian Cup at Kuwait’s Ali Sabah Al-Salem Stadium.
- The Asian Football Confederation decided to move the Asian Cup 2023 from China to Qatar due to its “zero-Covid” policy.
Tomorrow Morning News Headlines for School Assembly in English
Business news headlines for school assembly – 18 October 2022
- Bhushan Akshikar has been appointed as the Managing Director by GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals for a period of four years w.e.f December 01, 2022.
- Hetero, a pharmaceutical firm, has acquired Johnson and Johnson Johnson’s manufacturing plant at Penjerla, Telengana, and would invest Rs 600 crores for its upgradation.
- The lender Reliance Capital has permitted Aditya Birla Capital to place a bid for the acquisition of a stake in Reliance Nippon Insurance Company.
- Reliance Jio Infocomm intends to raise Rs 12,300 crore (approximately $ 1.5 billion) in External Commercial Borrowings (ECBs) to expand its 5G services.
- China, which is experiencing an economic crisis as a result of the lockdown, will not release GDP data! This could cause significant economic confusion globally.
Must Read: GK Questions and Answers in Marathi for Class 2
Must Read:GK Question for Class 1 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 2 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 3 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 4 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 5 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 6 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 7 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 8 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 9 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 10 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 11 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 12 in Hindi