23 June News Headlines for School Assembly in English 2022 – School assembly is an essential part of every student’s life. Every student has to appear on stage during the assembly and present something. Most schools have a routine of presenting current news for school assembly.
If you are looking for English news headlines for school assembly, you can find the latest news here! You can prepare your news and also stay updated with the latest news!
23 June News Headlines for School Assembly in English – 5 news headlines for school assembly
National news headlines for school assembly
Find below 5 latest news headlines for school assembly:
- Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar has expressed his delight over NDA’s President candidate Draupadi Murmu. He will be backing NDA’s candidate in the upcoming Presidential elections.
- Sikkim Chief Minister Prem Singh Tamang has announced his unconditional support to Draupadi Murmu.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi will be visiting Germany to attend the G7 summit from 26th-27th June. He will then travel to the UAE from Germany on 28th June.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi will be attending the G7 summit in Germany on invitation from German Chancellor Olaf Scholz.
- The virtual BRICS summit is being hosted by China. PM Modi addressed a business forum during the summit. He said India has one of the best ecosystems in the world which is reflected by the number of growing Indian start-ups. He also said that India is expecting a growth rate of 7.5% making India the fastest growing economy in the world.
- NDA’s Presidential candidate Draupadi Murmu is delighted on being the Presidential nominee. However, she said that she did not expect her name to be nominated for the highest office in the country.
- Australia’s Deputy PM and Defense Minister Richard Marles is on a high-level visit to India. He met with Defense Minister Rajnath Singh and External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar. He discussed military-cooperation, intelligence-sharing, combat exercises, and Indo-Pacific during these meetings. He also backed India’s stance on Indo-China border in Eastern Ladakh.
- A MoU has been signed between the IAF and Nimhans to conduct 6-day workshops in several batches by Nimhans for air warriors.
- The Ministry of Defense has approved setting up of 75 BRO cafes at 75 locations on BRO roads. The cafes will provide basic amenities to tourists and boost economic activities in border areas.
Technology news headlines for school assembly
- Fire-Boltt Ninja Bell Smartwatch has been launched at the price of Rs. 2,999 with more than 60 sports mode.
- Samsung has launched Samsung Galaxy F13 at the price of Rs. 20,000.
- Jabra has launched Jabra Talk 65 headset with 80% noise reduction at the price of Rs. 8,999.
Education news headlines for school assembly
- TSBIE is likely to release the Intermediate Results 2022 tomorrow at https://tsbie.cgg.gov.in/
- CUET-UG to be conducted from 15th July to 10th August. The registration and correction window has been re-opened on 23rd and 24th June.
Today’s News Headlines for School Assembly in English – 5 latest news headlines:
International news headlines for school assembly
- Greece is processing Europe’s Schengen visa on fast track to clear backlog. The processing time has gone down to 20 days from 45 days.
- BRICS summit to begin today with China holding the event virtually.
- India vows help to earthquake-hit Afghanistan.
23 June News Headlines for School Assembly in English
Sports news headlines for school assembly
- During the Ranji Trophy Final, Mumbai scored 248/5 on Day 1 against Madhya Pradesh.
- The Sports Ministry has approved Bajrang Punia for 35-days training camp in the USA. All the expenses will be funded under the Target Olympic Podium Scheme.
Tomorrow Morning News Headlines for School Assembly in English
Business news headlines for school assembly – 23 June 2022
- Kellogg Co. will be splitting into three companies based on its products: cereals, snacks, and plant-based food. The names of the cereal and plant-based companies will be declared by year-end.
- India’s natural skincare start-up Mamaearth is planning for an IPO in 2023 to raise $300 million at the valuation of $3 billion.
- Vahak, a transport services marketplace start-up has raised $14 million in the Series A funding round led by Nexus Venture Partners.
- Jio-bp has tied up with Nexus Malls to facilitate EV charging and battery swapping stations for two and four-wheelers.
- Vodafone Idea is to raise Rs 436.21 crores from the UK parent to mop up all the funds to invest in its Networks and prepare for the spectrum auctions.
Must Read: GK Questions and Answers in Marathi for Class 2
Must Read:GK Question for Class 1 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 2 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 3 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 4 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 5 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 6 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 7 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 8 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 9 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 10 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 11 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 12 in Hindi