28 September News Headlines for School Assembly in English 2022 – School assembly is an essential part of every student’s life. Every student has to appear on stage during the assembly and present something. Most schools have a routine of presenting current news for school assembly.
Buy Online Women’s Kurta Pant Palazzo and Kaftan Dress at Wholesale Price – Shop Now
Limited Offer – Buy Online Books in India – Buy Deepshikha Books Online at Best Prices In India – Buy Now
If you are looking for English news headlines for school assembly, you can find the latest news here! You can prepare your news and also stay updated with the latest news!
28 September News Headlines for School Assembly in English – 5 news headlines for school assembly
National news headlines for school assembly
Find below 5 latest news headlines for school assembly:
- Shashi Tharoor to file nomination for AICC President polls on 30th September at 11.00 a.m. The final list of candidates will be revealed on 8th October by the party.
- Amid the ongoing political crisis in Rajasthan, Sachin Pilot has left for Delhi to meet the party high command.
- Rahul Gandhi along with part workers and volunteers entered the Mallapuram district of Kerela. The Bharat Jodo Yatra has entered the 20th day starting from 7th September.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi met with Japan’s Prime Minister Fumio Kishida during his trip to Tokyo. Both leaders discussed several regional and global issues. Both countries reaffirmed their commitments for a free and open Indo-Pacific region.
- The AICC has been pushing Ashok Gehlot to step down from his CM position and file nomination for AICC president polls. The AICC has also said to leave the CM selection for Rajasthan to Sonia Gandhi.
- Congress leader Rahul Gandhi’s ‘Bharat Jodo Yatra’ will reach Gudalur in Tamil Nadu on 29th September. The TNCC is preparing for a grand welcome for Rahul Gandhi and others.
- BSP’s national spokesperson Dharamveer Chaudhary has said that BSP may consider joining the great alliance of the opposition parties for 2024 elections, if they promote Mayawati as a PM candidate.
Technology news headlines for school assembly
- Adani Group to invest $100 billion in renewable energy and data centres over the next decade.
- JioPhone 5G to be launched at a price range between Rs. 8,000 to Rs. 12,000.
- Instagram may increase story time limit to 60 seconds.
- Dizo has partnered with Optiemus Electronics Limited to manufacture smartwatches and audio wearables in India.
- Tecno Pop 6 Pro launched at the price of Rs. 7,999 in India.
Must Read:28 September in Indian history
Education news headlines for school assembly
- UGC NET 2022 Admit card for the exam to be held on 29th September has been released on the official website.
- Indian Navy Agniveer (MR) Admit Card 2022 has been released on the official website.
- IBPS CRP Clerks=XII scorecard 2022 has been released on the official website.
- The NSTL has organized a 2-day seminar on ‘Electrochemical energy Conversion and Storage’ on 29th and 30th September.
Today’s News Headlines for School Assembly in English – 5 latest news headlines:
International news headlines for school assembly
- PM Modi paid respect to former Japanese PM Shinzo Abe at his state funeral today. He placed a small bouquet of white flowers on the stand and bowed down to offer his respects.
- Sri Lankan President Wickremesinghe has extended his support to India and Japan’s bid to become a permanent member at the UNSC.
- After a government shuffle, Saudi Arabia’s crown prince Mohammed bin Salman has been named the Prime Minister of the oil country.
- The royal mourning ends in the UK, King Charles’ new monogram revealed.
28 September News Headlines for School Assembly in English
Sports news headlines for school assembly
- Harmanpreet Kaur has moved up to 5th position in the ICC ODI rankings.
- The schedule for women’s Asia Cup 2022 has been released, matches to begin from 1st October in Bangladesh.
- Hockey World Cup schedule has been released, India to play against Spain in their 1st match.
- India to play 1st T20I against South Africa in Kerela today.
Tomorrow Morning News Headlines for School Assembly in English
Business news headlines for school assembly – 28 September 2022
- Google’s head of public policy in India Archana Gulati has resigned from her post.
- Axis bank to expand credit card services in rural and semi-urban areas.
- Defence Minister Rajnath Singh announced government’s target of Rs. 1.75 lakh crore turnover in defence manufacturing by 2025.
- The government has reshuffled IL&FS board with CS Rajan being made the Non-Executive Chairman again.
- BHEL has been awarded an order for setting up a Talcher Thermal Power Project of 2×660 MW from NTPC.
- A stake of 5.5% has been acquired by the Bank of India in Open Network for Digital Commerce for Rs 10 crores.
- As per the recent orders by DoT, the manufacturers and importers have to mandatorily register the IMEI number of their smartphones before the first sale or import of devices.
Must Read: GK Questions and Answers in Marathi for Class 2
Must Read:GK Question for Class 1 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 2 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 3 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 4 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 5 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 6 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 7 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 8 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 9 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 10 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 11 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 12 in Hindi