5 August News Headlines for School Assembly in English 2022 – School assembly is an essential part of every student’s life. Every student has to appear on stage during the assembly and present something. Most schools have a routine of presenting current news for school assembly.
If you are looking for English news headlines for school assembly, you can find the latest news here! You can prepare your news and also stay updated with the latest news!
5 August News Headlines for School Assembly in English – 5 news headlines for school assembly
National news headlines for school assembly
Find below 5 latest news headlines for school assembly:
- Chief justice of India NV Ramana recommended the name of his successor Uday Umesh Lalit for the next CJI. CJI NV Ramana’s tenure will end on 26th August.
- The Centre has called a meeting of health experts to review and revise guidelines related to Monkeypox in the country. The meeting is being chaired by Dr. L Swasticharan who is the director of Medical Relief.
- India and the US exchanged their views on various issues such as counter-terrorism and UN Peacekeeping as part of UNSC agenda.
- TMC Chief and West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee is on a 4-day visit to Delhi. She is scheduled to meet newly sworn-in President Draupadi Murmu and Prime Minister Narendra Modi during her visit.
- CJI NV Ramana sent his recommendation for his successor to Law Minister Kiran Rijiju after the centre sought his recommendation. He has recommended his successor Justice Uday Umesh Lalit as the 49th CJI.
- Both the houses cleared the bill for extending statutory cover to family courts in Himachal Pradesh and Nagaland.
- Junior minister Jitendra Singh reiterated centre’s plan to recruit 10 lakh people in the next 18 months to fill 9.79 lakh vacant posts. He further stated that all those vacant posts that had be abolished will be revived citing functional justification.
- Foreign Minister S Jaishankar met with US Secretary of State Antony Blinken in a bilateral meeting on the side lines of the ASEAN Regional Forum being held in Cambodia.
Technology news headlines for school assembly
- OnePlus will be rolling out OxygenOS 12 update for the OnePlus Nord CE in India.
- Nokia 110 (2022) has been launched in India in 3 colours priced at Rs. 1,699 and Rs. 1,799.
- The Indian government may soon be launching an app for EV user. The app will provide real-time information and locations of EV charging stations.
Education news headlines for school assembly
- TS ICET 2022 Answer Key has been released.
- TS EAMCET 2022 Answer Key has been released.
- The time-table for CBSE Compartment exam 2022 for class 10th and 12th has been released.
- NATA 2022 Phase 3 admit card is expected to be released today on its official website.
- UP Bed Entrance Exam 2022 result is expected to be released today.
- AEEE result 2022 is expected to be released today.
Today’s News Headlines for School Assembly in English – 5 latest news headlines:
International news headlines for school assembly
- Sri Lanka’s Supreme Court has extended the travel ban on Mahinda Rajapaksa and Basil Rajapaksa till 11th August.
- A new party Computer Lars will be contesting elections in Denmark in 2023. The party is backed by Artificial Intelligence and derives its policies from it.
- US has declared a public health emergency over Monkeypox in the country.
- South Korea’s first lunar orbiter ‘Danur’ has been launched for a year-long mission to observe the moon.
5 August News Headlines for School Assembly in English
Sports news headlines for school assembly
- India and Pakistan will clash on 28th August during Asia Cup 2022.
- The IOC shortlists cricket and 8 other sports for review for inclusion in 2028 Los Angeles Olympics.
- Indian para-powerlifter Sudhir, bagged a Gold medal in CWG 2022. He made a new record of lifting 212kg by defeating Nigeria’s Ikechukwu Obichukwu in the Men’s Heavyweight final.
- Murali Sreeshankar won a silver medal for long jump in CWG 2022.
CWG 2022 updates:
Tomorrow Morning News Headlines for School Assembly in English
Business news headlines for school assembly – 5 August 2022
- Tiger Global has sold its 2.34% stake in Zomato by selling over 18.45 crore shares in the open market.
- Northern Arc Capital has raised $25 million from Proparco.
- Airtel will rollout its 5G services in August and will partner with Ericsson, Nokia, and Samsung for the same.
- LIC has broken into Fortune Global 500 list and has been ranked 98th on the list.
- Reliance Industries has jumped to 104th place in the latest Fortune Global 500 list.
- The Central Depository Services India has reported that the active number of accounts has crossed the 7-crore mark on the platform.
- Amalgamated Plantation, the second largest tea producer in India, has launched its first tea lounge in Guwahati with an aim to scale up its business.
- PTC India Ltd and SJVN have entered into a pact for the sales of electricity from two hydel power projects.
- A long-term franchise deal has been signed by Reliance Brands Ltd with fashion house Balenciaga to introduce it in India as the matured customers use high-end brands as a symbol of expressing their creativity.
Must Read: GK Questions and Answers in Marathi for Class 2
Must Read:GK Question for Class 1 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 2 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 3 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 4 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 5 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 6 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 7 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 8 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 9 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 10 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 11 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 12 in Hindi