Major Holi events in Delhi – The most awaited colourful festival of the year is back again and Delhi is organizing some of the most epic events this year. An outstanding mixture of rang, bhang and music will make this celebration an amazing bash.
Check out this list of vibrant holi events in Delhi where you can celebrate your Holiday. Gear up and enjoy this colourful festival with ‘Dilli-wala twist’.
– If you are residing in Gurugram and searching for a Holi bash full of music and dance, The Friends Republic Cafe in Gurugram must be your destination.
– This is the best Holi party organized in NCR where you can indulge yourself in music, rain dance and Bhangra performance.
– Your taste buds will be delighted to see the authentic Indian dishes like gujiya and paan.
Holi India Colour Festival:
– Holi India Colour Festival is a mega international event which is popular worldwide.
– The festival is organized at Golden Triangle Tourist Circuit, New Delhi.
– The cultural extravaganza of this fun festival lures lots of tourists and hence the festival is now also happening in North America, Europe, and Southeast Asia.
– Holi Spirits is a music festival which will be a fiesta for your ears as well. One of the best Holi parties, at Garden of Five Senses, Saiyad Ul Ajaib, Mehruli-Badarpur Road will roll you to the beats of DJ.
– The event promises unlimited fun with Live DJ performances, party props, Rain dance, glow painting and canons of colours.
Holi Moo Festival:
– This festival is more than just a celebration, it is an annual gathering of like-minded artists, musicians, and party-goers.
– It’s been more than a decade now since this event is splashing colours. The event organized at Jhankar Lawns, Asiad Tower, Asiad Village, New Delhi boasts of herbal colours, multiple stages, and finger-licking food.
Buddh Farms, Noida:
– Buddh Farms located in Sector 150, Noida is popular among Holi lovers because of its exotic location.
You will be drenched in rain dance, music, and colours. One of the most happening parties in Delhi adds the entertainment by providing a festival ground and pool access.
Recommended Reading: Holi in Vrindavan
holi events in Delhi