Have you been looking for major Holi events in Delhi to make most of your Holi break? Here are some good options.
Holi is a spring festival, originating from the Indian subcontinent, celebrated in India and Nepal. It is the festival of colors and love. People of Delhi celebrate this festival with music, games, colours, food and drinks. It attracts not only the locals but also tons of foreign tourists, who specially visit India for the festival of Holi which will fall on 21st March this year.
Here are some of the major Holi events in Delhi where you can enjoy the vibrant festival of colours with a ‘Dilliwala twist’.
Holi India Color Festival:
- Holi India Color Festival is going to be held on 20th & 21st Mar 2019 in New Delhi, India.
- It is a spring festival, also known as the festival of colours and love.
- The venue of this event is the Golden Triangle Tourist Circuit, New Delhi.
- The best Holi party in Delhi for lovers of the festival and dance music head at The Friends Republic Cafe in Gurugram.
- It’s a 12-hour long party that includes Holi celebration, rain dance, live Bhangra performance, camel ride and other activities.
Must Read: Famous places for Holi celebrations in India
Holi Moo Festival:
- The organizers of this festival want to bring like-minded artists, musicians, and people together for an annual gathering in New Delhi.
- The festival is going to be held on 21st March 2019 in Jhankar Lawns, Asiad Tower, New Delhi.
- Holi Moo Festival has herbal colours for celebrating, and delicious food that takes the entire Holi experience to a new level.
- Thousands of people, dressed in white, come together to have a gala time with happening music, dance and art performances and playing Holi with colours.
- Entertainment will also be a major part of the Festival with EDM, Techno and Live music to be played on 3 different Stages.
- The festival offers the visitors a chance to enjoy Delhi’s popular cafes, street food, and snacks.
- The festival is going to be held in the Garden of five senses, New Delhi.
- Sangria 2019 will be a Holi party like none other that you have attended till date.
- With the most famous music of all genres, mouth-watering delicacies, and natural colours in the air, it will set your mood to the best.
- Holi Sangria will be held on 21st March 2019 in The GameForest Club, Arch view Drive, Sector-58, Gurugram.
Must Read: Five famous Holi sweets that you must eat
- The festival is hosting some of the famous DJs, who will be playing all genres of music at the party.
- ‘Music, colours and good vibes’ is the theme of their festival, which offers a fun-filled day with exquisite delicacies and activities to keep you occupied throughout the day.
- The event is going to be held in Delhi Haat, Janakpuri, New Delhi on 17th March.