6 July News Headlines for School Assembly in English 2022 – School assembly is an essential part of every student’s life. Every student has to appear on stage during the assembly and present something. Most schools have a routine of presenting current news for school assembly.
If you are looking for English news headlines for school assembly, you can find the latest news here! You can prepare your news and also stay updated with the latest news!
Must Read:Today Current Affairs 6 July
Thought of the Day
Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow. – Helen Keller
6 July News Headlines for School Assembly in English – 5 news headlines for school assembly
National news headlines for school assembly
Find below 5 latest news headlines for school assembly:
- The Election Commission has issued the notification for the Vice-Presidential elections to be held on 6th August.
- NDA Presidential candidate Draupadi Murmu visited Patna to meet the NDA constituents and Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar. She sought their support in the upcoming Presidential elections.
- Maharashtra’s new Chief Minister Eknath Shinde said while addressing people in Thane that Prime Minister and Home Minister have assured their full support to Maharashtra’s development.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi will be inaugurating 50th anniversary celebrations of the Agradoot group of newspapers on 6th July via video conferencing.
- External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar will be attending the G20 meet in Bali this week. The EAM will discuss global challenges and is expected to hold bilateral meetings with member states.
- India held talks with Iran and discussed progress. Foreign Secretary Vinay Kwatra held a telephonic discussion with Iran’s minister Ali Bagheri Kani and discussed various bilateral ties including Chabahar Port
- Union Minister Mansukh Mandaviya said that India would not need to import urea by 2025-end with India having enough domestic production to meet the demand.
- The Bombay High Court has asked the Centre to rectify the Anganwadi app and include regional languages in it within 3 months.
- The registration process for the IAF Agnipath Scheme closed on 5th July 2022. The IAF has said that under the recruitment scheme, it has received 7.5 lakh applications.
Technology news headlines for school assembly
- Microsoft Surface Laptop Go 2 has been launched in India at the price of Rs. 73,999.
- Information Technology Minister Rajeev Chandrashekhar has said that all internet companies and platforms will have to follow India’s internet laws.
- Asus has launched Asus ROG Phone 6 and Asus ROG Phone 6 Pro in India at the price of Rs. 71,999 and Rs. 89,999.
Education news headlines for school assembly
- IGNOU will be offering 18 new courses from the next session in July.
- NTA will be releasing the JEE Main 2022 result on its website soon: https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/
- BSE Odisha class 10th results to be announced today at: http://bseodisha.ac.in/
Today’s News Headlines for School Assembly in English – 5 latest news headlines:
International news headlines for school assembly
- Sri Lankan PM has told his parliament that once the staff-level deal is finalised with the IMF, the country will host a donor conference with friendly countries including India, China, and Japan.
- The accession protocols for Sweden and Finland have been sent for approval to 30 NATO allies.
- Due to high demand for flights and staff shortage at airports, British Airways has cancelled more flights for the summer season.
- A G20 meet to be held in Bali, Indonesia on 7th-8th July 2022.
- Sri Lanka will be presenting a debt restructuring programme to the IMF to secure a bailout package by August.
6 July News Headlines for School Assembly in English
Sports news headlines for school assembly
- England beats India by 7 wickets in the 5th test match.
- India-England test series ended in a draw of 2-2.
- Indian women’s hockey team drew 1-1 against China in the Women’s World Hockey Cup.
Tomorrow Morning News Headlines for School Assembly in English
Business news headlines for school assembly – 6 July 2022
- Tata 1mg has announced health screenings for more than 1,000 doctors in India. The company will also facilitate 500 doctors in July to recognize their achievements.
- Insurtech startup Ensuredit has raised $4.2 million in a Pre-Series A round of funding.
- Cognizant has won a multi-year contract from the National Insurance Company for being a strategic technology provider for the public sector insurance company.
- LUCH Scientific Production Association has signed a pact with Kudankulam Nuclear Power Plant in Karnataka for the supply of thermocouples for four power units.
- A stake of 62.65% in Saankhya Labs has been acquired by Tejas Network for Rs 276.24 crores.
- The coal output of NTPC has grown by 61% from 26.40 lakh MT in the April-June quarter last year to 42.40 lakh MT in the current year.
- Shilpi Kapoor has been appointed as the new Chief Marketing Officer by Airtel Payments Bank to oversee the marketing and communication function.
- The Drone International Expo will be held on 6th-7th July in New Delhi.
- 14th Dalai Lama was born on 6th July 1935.
- World Zoonoses Day is observed on 6th July to raise awareness about the disease.
Must Read: GK Questions and Answers in Marathi for Class 2
Must Read:GK Question for Class 1 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 2 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 3 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 4 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 5 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 6 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 7 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 8 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 9 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 10 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 11 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 12 in Hindi