8 August News Headlines for School Assembly in English 2022 – School assembly is an essential part of every student’s life. Every student has to appear on stage during the assembly and present something. Most schools have a routine of presenting current news for school assembly.
If you are looking for English news headlines for school assembly, you can find the latest news here! You can prepare your news and also stay updated with the latest news!
8 August News Headlines for School Assembly in English – 5 news headlines for school assembly
National news headlines for school assembly
Find below 5 latest news headlines for school assembly:
- Former Bengal Governor and NDA candidate Jagdeep Dhankar became the next Vice-President of India.
- The Election Commission issued the ‘Certification of Election’ to Vice-President elect Jagdeep Dhankar.
- PM Modi chaired the NITI Aayog’s council meeting held in New Delhi. During the meeting, he urged states to work on modernising agriculture, animal husbandry, and food-processing. He also asked states to focus on 3Ts – Trade, Tourism, and Technology. He also defined national priorities for the next 25 years. He also discussed India’s G20 Presidency in 2023.
- Union Home Minister Amit Shah said that India’s handloom sector shows India’s rich and diverse cultural heritage while greeting people on National Handloom Day.
- Maharashtra cabinet expansion under Chief Minister Eknath Shinde is likely to be concluded before 15th August.
- Maharashtra Deputy Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis will most probably handle the home portfolio.
- Akasa Air began its commercial flights from 7th August. The first flight was scheduled between Mumbai and Ahmedabad. The flight took off from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport at 10.05 a.m. and arrived at Sardar Vallabhai Patel International Airport at 11.25 a.m.
Technology news headlines for school assembly
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 smartphone is expected to be launched in India on 10th August, 2022. It is loaded with a 6.2-inch outer display and 7.6-inch main screen.
- Realme is all set to launch another smartphone, 9i, on August 18, 2022. It is based on 5G support that runs on a MediaTek’s Dimensity 810 chipset with a 6.6-inch Full-HD+ 90Hz display
Education news headlines for school assembly
- UPSSSC has made an announcement for rescheduling of the Preliminary Qualification Test (PET) examination on Sunday. It was scheduled for September 18, 2022 and shifted for October 15 and 16.
- The result of JEE Main Result 2022 Session 2 has been officially declared. Candidates can easily check their results on https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/
Today’s News Headlines for School Assembly in English – 5 latest news headlines:
International news headlines for school assembly
- The US senate passed President Joe Biden’s climate, tax, and health plan giving a major victory to the President.
- Hong Kong to reduce quarantine for international arrival to 3 days from a week.
8 August News Headlines for School Assembly in English
Sports news headlines for school assembly
- Amit Panghal bagged another boxing gold in CWG 2022 by defeating Kiaran Macdonald of England in the final match of the 48-51 kg category.
- Nitu Ghanghas, 21-year-old boxer, won gold in CWG 2022. She defeated Demie-Jade of England by 5-0 in the women’s 48kg boxing category.
- Nikhat Zareen won a gold medal after defeating Carly McNaul in the women’s light flyweight final on Sunday.
- Eldhose Paul won a gold medal in men’s triple jump category with a record jump of 17.03m.
- Sharath Kamal and Gnanasekaran Sathiyan won silver in Men’s Doubles in Table Tennis at CWG 2022.
- Annu Rani won a bronze medal in Javelin throw final in CWG 2022.
- Indian women’s cricket team won silver at CWG 2022 after losing out by 9 runs from Australia in the finals.
- India has won 55 medals including 18 golds, 15 silvers, and 22 bronze during CWG 2022.
- India won the T20 series against West Indies by 4-1 after winning the last match on Sunday in Florida.
Tomorrow Morning News Headlines for School Assembly in English
Business news headlines for school assembly – 8 August 2022
- Godrej Properties aims to add new housing projects worth Rs 15,000 crores in the current year by purchasing lands along with the formation of joint ventures with the land owners.
- As per the reports, Tata Motors is all set to sign an agreement with Ford Motor Company for the acquisition of its plant in Gujarat for around Rs 750 crores.
- Maruti Suzuki India has aimed for increased production of 20 lakh units in the current FY along with an improvement in the availability of semiconductors.
- An application has been filed with NCLT by HDFC Ltd for the merger of HDFC Investments Ltd and HDFC Holdings Ltd with HDFC Bank.
- Madhya Pradesh to generate an additional 20,000 MW of green power from renewable energy sources by 2030 along with setting up a solar plant in Chambal.
Must Read: GK Questions and Answers in Marathi for Class 2
Must Read:GK Question for Class 1 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 2 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 3 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 4 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 5 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 6 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 7 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 8 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 9 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 10 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 11 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 12 in Hindi