8 December News Headlines for School Assembly in English 2022 – School assembly is an essential part of every student’s life. Every student has to appear on stage during the assembly and present something. Most schools have a routine of presenting current news for school assembly.
If you are looking for English news headlines for school assembly, you can find the latest news here! You can prepare your news and also stay updated with the latest news!
Second Hand Bike for Sale and Purchase From BeepKart in Bangalore – Buy & Sell Now
8 December News Headlines for School Assembly in English – 5 news headlines for school assembly
National news headlines for school assembly
Find below 5 latest news headlines for school assembly:
- The BJP is extremely strong in Gujarat, while the Congress is just ahead in Himachal: 10 points.
- Nirmala Sitharaman and Falguni Nayar were named to Forbes’ list of the World’s 100 Most Powerful Women.
- Winter Session: Lok Sabha introduces a bill to amend the Multi-State Cooperative Societies Act.
- Votes are being counted for the Kurhani Assembly seat in Bihar.
- The winter session of Parliament begins today, with the government aiming to introduce 16 bills.
- MCD election results: AAP celebrates early, claiming that & the people have given a fitting response to vicious propagandat
- MCD poll counting: Sounds, songs, and colour at the AAP office as trends fluctuate
- PM Modi welcomes VP Dhankar as RS chairman and refers to him as a Kisan Putra
Technology news headlines for school assembly
- Mark Zuckerberg introduces digital avatars for WhatsApp users.
- Pebble Frost Smartwatch with Bluetooth Calling is now available in India
- Apple has added 700 new price points to the App Store for developers.
- The Sensex drops 45 points ahead of the RBI policy decision.
Must Read:8 December in Indian history
Education news headlines for school assembly
- CBSE Class 10, 12, and 13 Date Sheet: Major Update! On this date, the board is likely to release the exam schedule. The date sheet for classes 10 and 12 is expected to be released this week by the Central Board of Secondary Education.
- The mop-up round of NEET UG 2022 counselling begins today.
- IIT Kanpur Placements: At the end of Day 5, 918 students were placed.
- HPBOSE HPTET Admit Card 2022 is now available for download at hpbose.org.
- North Korean hackers used the Seoul Stampede to spread malware: report
- Twitter Will Change Blue Badge Pricing Following Apple Dispute: Report
- “Beautiful Message”: Iran’s Former President Supports Anti-Government Protests
- The Afghan Taliban carry out their first public execution since taking power.
- TikTok has named Louis Theroux viral rap track 'Jiggle Jiggle as one of the top songs of 2022.
- The US will urge India to maintain religious freedom because of its great diversity.
- After snubbing the US, the Middle East rolls out the red carpet for China Jinping.
Sports news headlines for school assembly
- Despite the Qatar World Cup fiasco, Hansi Flick will remain Germany’s coach.
- Goncalo Ramos of Portugal ‘Never Dreamed’ Of A World Cup Hat-trick
- Cristiano Ronaldo’s Partner Reacts To Portugal Manager’s Decision To Bench Him
- How India Received a Double Free-Hit on ‘Rare No-Ball’ Incidents Following ‘rare no-balls,’ India was awarded two back-to-back free-hits on the 5th and 6th deliveries of the 21st over of their batting.
- INJURY TO ROHIT SHARMA: Can India draft someone else to replace
Sharma when they bat?
- IND vs BAN, 2nd ODI: Rohit Sharma is taken to the hospital for scans, and KL
Rahul will captain the team.
- Goncalo Ramos scores a hat-trick as Portugal thrash Switzerland in the FIFA
World Cup 2022.
Tomorrow Morning News Headlines for School Assembly in English
Business news headlines for school assembly – 8 December 2022
- According to reports, Amazon will lay off 20,000 employees, including top executives.
- The rupee rises 10 paise to 82.52 after the RBI stated that the fight against inflation is far from over.
- EMIs will rise as the RBI raises interest rates again, albeit at a slower rate.
- The RBI raises the lending rate by 35 basis points to 6.25 percent, making home and auto loans more expensive.
Must Read: GK Questions and Answers in Marathi for Class 2
Must Read:GK Question for Class 1 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 2 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 3 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 4 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 5 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 6 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 7 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 8 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 9 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 10 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 11 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 12 in Hindi