8 July News Headlines for School Assembly in English 2022 – School assembly is an essential part of every student’s life. Every student has to appear on stage during the assembly and present something. Most schools have a routine of presenting current news for school assembly.
If you are looking for English news headlines for school assembly, you can find the latest news here! You can prepare your news and also stay updated with the latest news!
Must Read:Today Current Affairs 8 July
8 July News Headlines for School Assembly in English – 5 news headlines for school assembly
National news headlines for school assembly
Find below 5 latest news headlines for school assembly:
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi is on a visit to Varanasi to inaugurate and lay foundation of several projects.
- Former NITI Aayog Amitabh Kant will be replacing Union Commerce minister Piyush Goel as India’s new G20 Sherpa.
- India’s EAM S Jaishankar met with Chinese minister FM Wang in Bali during the G20 meet. Both minsters held talks for an hour on various issues including Eastern Ladakh, return of Indian students to China, and resuming direct flights between both countries.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated development projects worth Rs. 1,774 crores in Varanasi. He also addressed a rally in the city and said that development means the empowerment of the poor, deprived, and tribal communities.
- OM Modi inaugurated a 3-day seminar where more than 300 educationists will deliberate on the implementation of the National Education Policy. He also emphasized that the New Education Policy is to integrate the narrow thought process with modern ideas of the 21st century. He said that India will soon become a global hub of education.
- Union Minister G Kishan Reddy said that India has been elected to UNESCO’s inter-governmental panel for 4 years.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi will be attending the first ‘Arun Jaitley Memorial Lecture’ to be held at Vigyan Bhawan today in New Delhi.
- Singapore minister Tharman Shanmugaratnam will be delivering the key lecture on ‘Growth through inclusivity, Inclusivity through Growth’ for the first ‘Arun Jaitley Memorial Lecture’.
- The Tibetan Spiritual leader Dalai Lama will be on a 2-day trip to Jammu and Ladakh next week.
Technology news headlines for school assembly
- Tecno may launch its Camon 19 series smartphones in the coming weeks in India.
- Realme GT Neo 3 Thor Love and Thunder launched in India today.
- Sony India has launched mobile ES amplifiers at the price of Rs. 45,990.
- Realme Notebook Air to be launched on 12th July.
Education news headlines for school assembly
- JEE Main Result 2022 Session 1 result may be released today at: https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/
- UGC NET 2022 Admit Card has been released for the exam to be held on 9th July at: https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in/
- CPET 2022 exams to start from 1st August.
- JEE Main Session 1 result to be out soon at: https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/
- AP EAMCET Answer Keys to be released on 12th and 13th July.
Today’s News Headlines for School Assembly in English – 5 latest news headlines:
International news headlines for school assembly
- UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson resigned as the leader of Conservative Party. He will continue to be an interim Prime Minister until the next Prime Minister is chosen.
- 2 Indian origin MPs: Rishi Sunak and AG Suella Braverman are in the race to become the next Prime Minister of the UK.
8 July News Headlines for School Assembly in English
Sports news headlines for school assembly
- PV Sindhu has entered into quarter finals in the Malaysian Open.
- Virat Kohli may be given rest for the West Indies T20I series while Rohit Sharma, Jasprit Bumrah, Rishabh Pant, and Hardik Pandya may return to the squad.
Tomorrow Morning News Headlines for School Assembly in English
Business news headlines for school assembly – 8 July 2022
- The government has framed new regulations for wheat export which will come in place from 12th July.
- GST will not be applicable on perks to employees such as canteen services, parking services, or group medical insurance.
- Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman will meet with public sector lenders to review their performance related to rural areas and agriculture.
- Reliance Retail will bring back US brand GAP to India.
- Mahindra & Mahindra raised Rs 1925 crores from British International Investment for setting up of 4 Wheel Passenger Electric Vehicle Company.
- Tata Power Company Limited aims for spending Rs 75,000 crores to expand its capacity in renewable businesses.
- The electric vehicles policy has been approved by the Chattisgarh government to develop the state as a manufacturing hub, provide employment, and protect the environment.
- World Kebab Day
- Sourav Ganguly
- Neetu Singh
Must Read: GK Questions and Answers in Marathi for Class 2
Must Read:GK Question for Class 1 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 2 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 3 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 4 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 5 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 6 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 7 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 8 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 9 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 10 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 11 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 12 in Hindi