8 October News Headlines for School Assembly in English 2022 – School assembly is an essential part of every student’s life. Every student has to appear on stage during the assembly and present something. Most schools have a routine of presenting current news for school assembly.
If you are looking for English news headlines for school assembly, you can find the latest news here! You can prepare your news and also stay updated with the latest news!
8 October News Headlines for School Assembly in English – 5 news headlines for school assembly
National news headlines for school assembly
Find below 5 latest news headlines for the school assembly:
- Petroleum Minister Hardeep Singh Puri was welcomed by India’s ambassador to the US Taranjit Singh Sandhu in Washington.
- The government has sent a notice to Chief Justice of India Uday Umesh Lalit to name his successor.
- The government has begun the process for appointing the next Chief Justice of India. Justice DY Chandrachud who is the senior-most judge of the Supreme Court will become the next CJI.
- YS Sharmila, the president of YSR Telangana Party has declared that she will contest against KCR in the upcoming assembly elections. She has also declared that her party will conduct elections from all assembly seats.
Technology news headlines for school assembly
- European Union has imposed a complete ban on cross-border crypto payments to Russia.
- Hero has launched its 1st electric scooter Hero Vida, bookings to begin from 10th October.
Education news headlines for school assembly
- Kerela NEET PG Counselling 2022 1st allotment list released on the official website.
- NABARD Grade A Mains Exam 2022 will be held on 29th October.
- AP ICET Counselling 2022 schedule has been released on the official website.
- IGNOU December 2022 exam schedule announced, exams to begin from 2nd December.
Today’s News Headlines for School Assembly in English – 5 latest news headlines:
International news headlines for school assembly
- According to the Pentagon, India-US relationship is moving in the right direction with both countries focused on the interoperability between their militaries.
- The Nobel Peace Prize has jointly been awarded to Belarusian human rights advocate Ales Bialiatski, the Russian human rights organization Memorial, and the Ukrainian human rights organization Center for Civil Liberties.
- US President Joe Boden has signed an executive order to implement EU-US data transfer framework.
8 October News Headlines for School Assembly in English
Sports news headlines for school assembly
- Roger Binny speculated to be in line for succession as the next BCCI Chief after Sourav Ganguly.
- Shooter Vivaan Kapoor won the 1st gold medal for Rajasthan at National Games being held in Gujarat.
- Harmanpreet Singh has been named as the FIH Player of the Year.
Tomorrow Morning News Headlines for School Assembly in English
Business news headlines for school assembly – 8 October 2022
- Gautam Adani has announced an investment of Rs. 65,000 crores in Rajasthan over the next 5-7 years by setting up a 10,000 MW solar capacity.
- Anuradha Ramachandran has been appointed as the Managing Partner of TVS Capital Funds.
- A sum of Rs 70 crores has been raised by Myre Capital for its commercial property-Vaishnavi Tech Park in Bengaluru.
- Vinod R Tanti has been appointed as the new Chairman and Managing Director of Suzlon Energy for three years.
- Larsen & Toubro has received an order for the Nuclear Island electro-mechanical work of Anu Vidyut Pariyojana from the NPCIL.
Must Read: GK Questions and Answers in Marathi for Class 2
Must Read:GK Question for Class 1 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 2 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 3 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 4 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 5 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 6 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 7 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 8 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 9 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 10 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 11 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 12 in Hindi