9 August News Headlines for School Assembly in English 2022 – School assembly is an essential part of every student’s life. Every student has to appear on stage during the assembly and present something. Most schools have a routine of presenting current news for school assembly.
If you are looking for English news headlines for school assembly, you can find the latest news here! You can prepare your news and also stay updated with the latest news!
9 August News Headlines for School Assembly in English – 5 news headlines for school assembly
National news headlines for school assembly
Find below 5 latest news headlines for school assembly:
- Union Home Minister Amit Shah is on a 1-day visit to Odisha. He visited Lingaraj temple in the morning before starting off his day. He attended the 75th anniversary celebrations of Odia daily Prajatantra in Cuttack. The event was attended by Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Pattnaik and Education Minister Dharmendra Pradhan. He will also be attending a book reading event and meet with party leaders and workers in the evening.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi gave a farewell speech for outgoing Vice-President M. Venkaiah Naidu. He said that under his term, the productivity of Rajya Sabha increased by 70%. He also applauded his wit-liners and love for Indian languages. He also said that Naidu held up to several responsibilities and was behind many Yuva Shakti programmes.
- The Army Design Bureau entered into an agreement with the Drone Federation of India to develop high-impact drones for the Indian army.
- A farewell was organised by Members of Parliament last evening for outgoing Vice-President and Chairperson of Rajya Sabha M. Venkaiah Naidu. During his last remarks, he said that the House should function with 3 Ds – Discuss, Debate, and Decide, and not the 4th D – Disrupt.
- Eknath Shinde-led Maharashtra government’s cabinet expansion will take place today. Deputy CM Devendra Fadnavis will most likely be getting the Home portfolio. The oath ceremony will take place at 11 a.m. at Raj Bhavan. Rebel ministers and BJP leaders are likely to be included in the cabinet.
- Lok Sabha passed the Energy Conservation (Amendment) Bill, 2022 to expedite green transition in the country.
- The government introduced the Electricity (Amendment) Bill, 2022 in the Lok Sabha. The bill was introduced by power minister RK Singh.
- Foreign Minister S Jaishankar spoke to Ukraine counterpart Dmytro Kuleba and discussed the ongoing conflict between Russia and Ukraine.
- The 12th DefExpo will be held from 18th-22nd October in Gandhinagar exhibiting security system of the land, naval, and air forces of the country.
Technology news headlines for school assembly
- Ola Electric to launch a new EV on 15th August in India.
- Gigabyte has launched 4 new laptops in India for gamers and creators.
- Vivo V25 series confirmed to be launched in India by Vivo.
- Sony Bravia XR Master series A95K OLED TV has been launched in India at the price of Rs. 3,69,990.
Education news headlines for school assembly
- 24 candidates scored a 100 percentile in JEE Main 2022 exam.
- AP ICET 2022 results have been released on the official website.
- Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission has announced the recruitment of 24 physical education Lecturer posts. The applicant can be submitted between August 10 and September 9. Candidates can apply through the official site jkpsc.nic.in.
- Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has started accepting applications for the post of 153 Gynaecology Specialists. The interested candidates can apply through the official site of www.mponline.gov.in.
- CBSE Class 12th compartment exam 2022 will start from 23rd August, 2022. The most awaited examination result of 10th and 12th board exam will be declared on July 22, 2022.
- The commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE) has been instructed by the Kerala High Court to let NRI applicants to be considered for MBBS admissions.
Today’s News Headlines for School Assembly in English – 5 latest news headlines:
International news headlines for school assembly
- Israel has reopened Gaza borders after Egypt brokered a truce between the Israelis and the Palestinians.
- A US-based Indian organisation, The Republican Hindu Coalition has endorsed Rishi Sunak as the next British Prime Minister.
- Presidential polls begin in Kenya today.
9 August News Headlines for School Assembly in English
Sports news headlines for school assembly
- PV Sindhu bags a gold medal on the last day of the Commonwealth Games 2022.
- Lakshya Sen wins a gold medal in badminton in men’s singles at CWG 2022.
- Commonwealth Games 2022 closing ceremony to take place tonight. The CWG baton will be passed to Victoria, Australia for hosting the next games in 2026.
- India won 61 medals at Commonwealth Games 2022 with 22 gold, 16 silver, and 23 bronze medals.
- During the Men’s hockey final match CWG 2022, India won silver after getting defeated by Australia in the finals by 0-7.
- Sharath Kamal became the biggest inspiration for the nation after winning gold in Men’s Single Table tennis in CWG 2022. He bagged the gold after 16 years of long break. His first notable accomplishment was winning gold in the CWG in 2006.
- India’s badminton men’s doubles squad, Satwiksairaj Rankireddy and Chirag Shetty, won gold in CWG 2022 by defeating England’s Ben Lane and Sean Mendy on Monday.
- The BCCI announced the Indian squad for Asia Cup 2022. Rohit Sharma has been named the captain while KL Rahul will return as the Vice-Captain.
- Jasprit Bumrah has been ruled out of Asia Cup 2022 due to his back injury. Shreyas Iyer, Axar Patel, and Deepak Chahar will be standby players.
Tomorrow Morning News Headlines for School Assembly in English
Business news headlines for school assembly – 9 August 2022
- Reliance Industries has invested Rs. 30,000 crore in the retail sector expanding its stores and warehouses all over the country.
- Indian Oil Corporation will open 50 fuel stations in Sri Lanka to support the country during its economic crisis.
- 5G services are expected to be rolled out in a month in the country according to the MoS for Telecom.
- Japan’s SoftBank has reported a loss of $23 billion for the April-June quarter.
- Satish Kumar Gupta has been appointed as the RP by Mumbai Tribunal for the Bombay Rayon Fashion.
- Apollo Hospital has acquired hospital assets in Gurgaon from Nayati Healthcare and Research NCR Pvt Ltd in a hospital zoned land with a potential of 650 beds over 7 lakh feet for Rs 450 crores.
- Exxon Mobil Lubricants Pvt Ltd has tied up with Think Gas Distribution Pvt Ltd for the marketing of CNG lubricants for passenger and commercial vehicles.
- Dentsu, a Japanese advertising firm, has announced to acquire Extentia, a Pune-based tech firm, for the enhancement of its digital offerings to its clients.
Must Read: GK Questions and Answers in Marathi for Class 2
Must Read:GK Question for Class 1 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 2 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 3 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 4 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 5 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 6 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 7 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 8 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 9 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 10 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 11 in Hindi
Must Read:GK Question for Class 12 in Hindi