All Swara Bhaskar supported candidates lost Election – Bollywood actress Swara Bhaskar is known for her fast-paced answers. Not only in her interviews but even on Twitter she doesn’t hesitate to respond to her strollers in their language. This time she took part in the parliamentary elections and did a lot of campaigning for political parties. She supported and campaigned 6 candidates from different states in Lok Sabha Election 2019 but none of the candidates came even close to their opponent, forget about winning.
She’s not the only one, even Poonam Sinha who was supported by her famous daughter Sonakshi Sinha and her actor husband Shatrughan Singh, lost by a huge margin. Even Urmila Matondkar had to face the loss. The candidates should learn that only star power cannot save you. You have to work for the people of your constituency if you want their votes. Deliver…Or you are out! Anyways, let’s check out which All Swara Bhaskar supported candidates lost election.
All Swara Bhaskar supported candidates lost Election
- Kanhaiya Kumar had a lot of hope from Begusarai seat, known as Leningrad in Bihar. He contested from this constituency as a Communist Party candidate.
- Swara Bhaskar also did the campaigning for Kanhaiya Kumar. But he was defeated by BJP leader Giriraj Singh from more than four lakh votes.
- Swara Bhaskar was supporting candidate Atishi Marlena, who was contesting from East Delhi.
- Gautam Gambhir, who contested for the first time from this constituency, defeated Atishi Marlena, by a margin of about 4 lakh votes. And the second wicket goes down.
- Congress leader Digvijaya Singh who contested from Bhaprol seat in Madhya Pradesh lost in the Lok Sabha elections 2019.
- From this seat, BJP candidate Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur contested against Digvijaya Singh.
- To defeat Sadhvi Pragya, Swara Bhaskar made many efforts and supported Digvijaya Singh. But even after this, Digvijaya Singh had to face defeat by more than 3 lakh votes.
All Swara Bhaskar supported candidates lost election
- Swaraj Bhaskar had reached Rajasthan to support Amra Ram, the CPM’s key leader for Lok Sabha elections from Sikar.
- But BJP candidate Sumedhanand Saraswati won this seat with 7, 72,104 votes. Amra Ram remained confined to just 31,462 votes.
Also read: Indian politician’s education qualification
- Raghav Chadha, who contested from the southern Delhi Lok Sabha seat was defeated by BJP leader Ramesh Bidhuri.
- Swara Bhaskar had heavily campaigned for him, yet he was defeated by nearly 3 lakh votes.
- Congress Party candidate Dilip Pandey, who contested from North East Delhi Lok Sabha seat, suffered defeat
- BJP leader Manoj Tiwari won this seat by defeating Congress leader and former Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit.
- Swara Bhaskar had campaigned for Dilip Pandey, but the advantage of this was not seen in the election result.