The Ambani children belong to the Ambani family, a hot shot business family of India which reached to the heights it is today by the efforts of late Shri Dhirubhai Ambani, who had four kids Mukesh Ambani, Anil Ambani, Dipti Salgaoncar and Nina Kothari.
We will today be covering the Mukesh and Nita Ambani’s three children. The twin siblings Akash and IshaAmbani, and the youngest Anant Ambani.
The Ambani children have been the talk of the town from last few months especially after spreading the word of engagement of Akash Ambani and Isha Ambani. There is no doubt that the kids have been born with a silver spoon, however, the parents and grandparents made sure to inculcate in the children values and morals.
Let’s find out about their Qualification and other facts here:
- He was born on 23rdOctober 1993.
- He studied in Campion School and Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Mumbai.
- He further studied economics at Brown University.
- He stands 5’10’’ tall and weighs approx. 70kgs.
- He co-owns Mumbai Indians, and with his twin sister is a co-Director at Jio and Reliance Retail.
- He got engaged to his schoolmate Shloka Mehta, the youngest daughter of diamantaire Russell Mehta, at a five-star resort in Goa on 24 March 2018 and plans to get married by December 2018.
- She was born on 23rdOctober 1993.
- She studied at Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Mumbai.
- She stands 5’3’’ tall and weighs approx. 57kgs.
- She is a co-Director with her twin brother at Jio and Reliance Retail.
- Her net worth is USD 115 million as of September 2018.
- She once ranked 2nd on the Forbes’ youngest billionaire heiress list.
- She has also worked as a business analyst with McKinsey & Company, a management consulting firm before she got on boards of directors of Reliance Jio and Reliance Retail.
- She got engaged to her long-time friend Anand Piramal, who is the son of Ajay Piramal and executive director of Piramal Enterprises on 22 September 2018, at Lake Como in Italy.
- He was born on 10th April 1995.
- He studied at Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Mumbai.
- He is studying further at Brown University.
- He stands 5’8’’ tall and weighs approx. 70kgs.
- He is fond of reading and is an animal lover.
- He used to once weigh 178 kgs and lost 108 kgs in 18 months, his fitness journey is inspiring and his mother was a big support during the 18 months weight loss period.
We hope this information about the Ambani children shall give you a glimpse of their life.
To know more about the B-town celebrities or information on other significant personalities, like and subscribe to Tentaran.com.