The Ambani children, as they are generally referred to, are the offsprings of Nita and Mukesh Ambani. A well-known name in the world and the richest person of India, Mukesh Ambani is part of a business family of India the foundation of which was laid down by late Shri Dhirubhai Ambani, who had four kids – Mukesh Ambani, Anil Ambani, Deepti Salgaonkar and Nina Kothari.
We will today be covering the Mukesh and Nita Ambani’s three children. The twin siblings Akash and IshaAmbani, and the youngest Anant Ambani.
The Ambani children have been the talk of the town over the last few years but the media started talking more about them since the engagement of Akash Ambani and Isha Ambani. There is no doubt that the kids have been born with a silver spoon, however, the parents and grandparents made sure to inculcate high values and morals in the children.
Let’s find out about education, life, career and some other interesting facts about the Ambani children.
The Ambani children
- He was born on 23rdOctober 1993.
- Akash studied in Campion School and Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Mumbai.
- He further studied economics at Brown University.
- Akash stands 5’10’’ tall and weighs approx. 70kgs.
- He co-owns Mumbai Indians, and with his twin sister is a co-Director at Jio and Reliance Retail.
- Akash is married to his schoolmate Shloka Mehta, the youngest daughter of diamantaire Russell Mehta, on 9th March 2019.
- She was born on 23rd October 1993.
- Isha studied at Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Mumbai.
- She stands 5’3’’ tall.
- Isha is a co-Director with her twin brother at Jio and Reliance Retail.
- Her net worth is USD 115 million as of September 2018.
- She once ranked 2nd on the Forbes’ youngest billionaire heiress list.
- Isha also worked as a business analyst with McKinsey & Company, a management consulting firm before she got on boards of directors of Reliance Jio and Reliance Retail.
- She got engaged to her long-time friend Anand Piramal, who is the son of Ajay Piramal and executive director of Piramal Enterprises on 22 September 2018, at Lake Como in Italy and married on 12th December 2018.
- He was born on 10th April 1995.
- Anant studied at Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Mumbai.
- He later enrolled at the Brown University, USA.
- Anant stands 5’8’’ tall and weighs approx. 70kgs.
- He is fond of reading and is an animal lover.
- Anant used to once weigh 178 kgs and lost 108 kgs in 18 months, his fitness journey is inspiring and his mother was big support during the 18 months weight loss period. His mother says that Anant has a soft corner in her heart.
- He is reportedly in a relationship with Radhika Merchant.
We hope this information about the Ambani children shall give you a glimpse of their life. Not many children of the wealthy people as rich as Ambanis are found to be as cultured, soft-spoken, kind-hearted and talented at the same time as Akash, Isha and Anant are.