Nita and Mukesh Ambani hosted a grand party for their elder son Akash Ambani and his fiancee Shloka Mehta last night in Mumbai. The young couple got engaged last week in Goa, in the presence of close friends and family. The grand party was attended by the Bollywood prominent personalities and cricket celebrities such as Shah Rukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan with her daughter Aaradhya, Katrina Kaif, Karan Johar, Kiran Rao, Zaheer Khan and Harbhajan Singh.
Akash is the eldest son of Reliance Industries chairman Mukesh Ambani and Nita Ambani. Akash’s fiancee Shloka is the daughter of diamond magnate Russel Mehta. The family is yet to release an official statement on their engagement and wedding. On Sunday, after the intimate engagement ceremony in Goa, Ambanis along with Sholka visited Mumbai’s Sidhivinayak temple on Ram Navami to seek the blessing for the new couple.
Akash Ambani and Sholka Mehta are childhood friends and both have studied together at Dhirubhai Ambani International School.
All the celebrities pose for the camera outside the venue, check out the pictures
- The new couple Akash and Shloka posed happily for the camera
- The beauty icon Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is looking gorgeous like always who attending the party along with her cute daughter Aradhya Bachchan.
- Shah Rukh Khan was looking charming as usual in a black suit.
- Katrina Kaif attended the party in a beautiful chic peach-colored dress with her charming smile.
- Shah Rukh Khan, Karan Johar posed with Akash and Sholka Mehta, at the venue of the party.
- The very attractive Zaheer Khan and Sagarika Ghatge made a couple entry at the party.
- Harbhajan Singh also attended the party.
- Bollywood handsome hunk John Abraham also posed for the camera.
- Filmmaker Karan Johar and Kiran Rao also arrived at the Ambani residence for the party.