The Assembly Elections 2018 are around the corner one more time in the five Indian states like Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Mizoram, Telangana, and Chhattisgarh, even though there are a lot of expectations from these elections; we never know when they can take an absolute unexpected turn.
Here is all the information you need regarding the Assembly Elections 2018 that is going to take place in the following states:
- Madhya Pradesh: The BJP is the ruling party in the state under the chief ministership of Shri Shivraj Singh Chouhan from November 29, 2005. The state has a total number of 230 seats.
- Rajasthan: Under the BJP rule from last 5 years with Ms Vasundhara Raje Scindia as the 13thChief Minister of the state, the state has a total number of 200 seats.
- Mizoram: With a total number of 40 seats,the state of Mizoram is being ruled by the Congress Party from last 5 years under the leadership of Chief Minister Shri Lal Thanhawla.
- Telangana: The newly built state of Telangana has a total of 119 seatswith Chief Minister Shri K Chandrashekhar Rao, right from the time it came into existence as a separate state that was on June 02, 2014.
Must Read: Interesting facts about Narendra Modi
- Chhattisgarh: With 90 seatsin total the state is headed by Chief Minister Raman Singh of the BJP from December 2003. The tussle this time in Chhattisgarh is expected between BJP, Congress and a newly formed party, Janta Congress Chhattisgarh.
|S.no||Name of the State||Last date to fill nominations||Polling dates|
|1.||Madhya Pradesh||November 9, 2018||November 28,2018|
|2.||Rajasthan||November 19, 2018||December 07, 2018|
|3.||Mizoram||November 9, 2018||November 28,2018|
|4.||Telangana||November 19, 2018||December 07,2018|
|5.||Chhattisgarh Phase 1||October 23, 2018||November 12, 2018|
|Chhattisgarh Phase 2||November 2, 2018||November 20, 2018|
Results for the elections for all states will be declared on December 11, 2018.
So let’s understand and appreciate and not underestimate our Right to vote and the duties of a responsible citizen. We have here for you everything prepared well in advance so that you don’t have to go looking elsewhere.
For more details on Assembly Elections 2018 and related updates, like and subscribe to tentaran.com.