Auto -Expo 2018 Highlights
The Auto-Expo 2018 is going on in full swing at the India Expo Mart in Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh. The highlight this edition of Auto-Expo are two events: the motor show and the component’s show. While Volkswagen Group, Nissan India, Bajaj Auto, Royal Enfield and few others gave the Expo a miss, there are other automobile brands that are launching their new model in this exhibition.
Let us get to the highlights of Auto-Expo 2018:
- The oldest carmaker of India, Maruti Suzuki showcased the concept of e-SURVIVOR that displayed its resolve to take to the electrification transition taking place in the country. Maruti officially announced that its first electric vehicle will be launched in India in 2020.
- Kawasaki launched two new Ninja bikes which are priced at Rs 21.8 lakh. The look of the bikes is extremely loved by the bikers across the country.
- Yamaha also launched the new version of its sports bike YZF-R115. This is priced at Rs 1.25 lakh with an assurance of 16.3 percent increased output.
- Further, Mahindra also unveiled its Stringer Concept, Atom and SsangYong G4 Rexton.
- Ashok Leyland, the company immensely famous for the manufacturing of the Volvo buses unveiled their new design, the Circuit S. It is an electric bus that is powered by Sun Mobility smart battery. Officials promised that these buses will be commercially available in three to six months.
- Tata Motors also unveiled their two new cars.
- Honda also launched the new generation Activa 5G. Activa is India’s largest selling two-wheeler. Honda launched the all-new Activa 5G with 10 new models.
- Apart from these designs, some Bollywood stars also added to the charm of this show, while Sonakshi Sinha was seen unveiling the DC TCA, Shahrukh Khan unveiled the “Swachh Can”, a portable bin at Auto-Expo 2018.
- Date :9th -14th February 2018.
Place: India Expo Mart in Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Tickets Online: Can be bought from bookmyshow.com if you want to buy it online.
Tickets offline: they are available at the select DMRC metro stations which include Okhla Bird Sanctuary, Rajiv Chowk, Botanical Garden, Kalkaji, Pragati Maidan, Mandi House and Sikandarpur.