Important Facts about the characters of Baahubali movie series:
Baahubali 2‘s success is not only limited to India, the movie has also performed stupendously well in the worldwide market, especially at the American box office. In fact, the movie has been performing so well that it has now grossed Rs 897 crore at the worldwide box office in just seven days. With that, Baahubali 2: The Conclusion also became the first Indian film to cross the Rs 800 crore mark and there is no doubt that this movie will easily earn Rs 1000 crore+ worldwide soon.With the collection of such a huge amount in just 7 days, Baahubali 2: The Conclusion has broken more than 30 records at the box office.
1. Prabhas is an Indian film actor and best known for his roles in Telugu cinema. He also appeared in a Bollywood song with Prabhudeva in film “Action Jackson” in 2014
2. Prabhas holds a B.Tech degree from Hyderabad.
3.Prabhas’ dedication for “Bahubali” was absolute. Prabhas didn’t sign any other film for five years because he wanted to put his best into making ‘Baahubali’.
4.Prabhas had to go through an extreme and thorough training schedule for his role and he had to follow a strict diet for it too. He gained 22kgs for Baahubali. He went to 87kg from 82kg for the role of Shivudu and then reached the mark of 105kg for Baahubali’s character. He used to eat 40 boiled eggs every day and was trained by Lakshman Reddy, Mr. World 2010.
5.After the phenomenal success of “Bahubali”, Prabhas become a “National Sensation and got close to 6000 marriage proposals.
Bhallala Deva– Rana Dagubati- played a very powerful role in Baahubali series and actually stood out as a worthy opponent to Bahubali. There are many facts about him which people would like to know…
1. He was born in Chennai & completed his schooling from Hyderabad. He is not only an actor but also is a producer, visual effect coordinator & photographer. He is known for his work specifically in Telugu and Tamil Cinema & now in Hindi cinema as well.
2. He made his Bollywood debut through Dum Maro Dum opposite Bipasha Basu & in Baby movie with Akshay Kumar he played strong characters of a Cop. He also played a role in Department movie in 2012 as also he did a special appearance in “Yeh Jawani Hai Diwani”.
3. Very few people know that Bhallala Deva / Rana can see only through his left eye. No one could have found that out if only going by his portrayal of Bhallala deva character.
4. Rana made his debut through a Telugu movie which was a blockbuster. He was listed as “Most Desirable Man” for the year 2011 at number 20 in a Times of India ranking of desirable men. In 2012, he was again voted as a 10th most desirable man in India.
5. Very few people known that Nagarjuna’s first wife Lakshmi Dagubati is Rana Dagubati’s mother.