Benefits of ek mukhi rudraksha – The Ek Mukhi Rudraksha is considered auspicious, pure, and rarest amongst all mukhis and is considered the king of all Rudraksha beads. It is believed that the ek mukhi Rudraksha is ruled by Lord Shiva. The most powerful 1 Mukhi Rudraksha comes from Indonesia and is considered the eye of Shiva. The shape of ek mukhi rudraksha is due to its having one seed inside. Generally, the shape of a 2 Mukhi rudraksha would be flat and 3 mukhi rudraksha would be triangle and 4 mukhi would be squarish having the same number of compartments as the number of mukhis.
Know the importance and benefits of Ek Mukhi Rudraksha, who should wear ek mukhi rudraksha, Ek Mukhi Rudraksha Mantra.
Who should wear Ek Mukhi Rudraksha?
If your planet Sun is weak or afflicted by a malefic planet, you should wear this. You can also wear ek mukhi rudraksha during the Mahadasha and Antardasha of the Sun.
Importance and benefits of Ek Mukhi Rudraksha:
- Helps in attaining moksha.
- Gives peace of mind, and concentration.
- Helps to cure migraines within 7 days of wearing.
- It destroys sins and past karma by Antahkarna Shuddhi.
- Wearing Ek Mukhi Rudraksha fulfills the desires of the wearer.
- One who wears ek mukhi gets both; material and spiritual benefits.
- Helps in controlling psychiatric ailments like depression, anxiety, and OCD.
- It is the energy of Parama Shiva, hence, it gives freedom from the circle of death and birth.
- The one Mukhi Rudraksha is the link between earth and heaven. It connects individual consciousness and ultimate consciousness, man and god.
- Parama ShivaTattwa of Ek Mukhi gives success, calmness, and material enjoyments to the wearer.
How to wear Ek Mukhi Rudraksha –
- You can wear a Mukhi Rudraksha with a garland of gold and silver.
- You can wear it with black thread and red thread if you want.
- Wear it on Monday, Sunday, or Shivaratri.
- Before wearing it, purify a Mukhi Rudraksha with Ganges water or milk.
- In the morning, offer water and red flowers to the Sun from a copper vessel.
- Before wearing Rudraksha, dedicate it to Lord Shiva.
- After this, chant the mantra “Om Hreen Namah” 108 times.
- Now, facing towards the north or east direction, remember Lord Shankar and wear Rudraksha.
- You should wear Rudraksha on your wrist or neck.
Ek Mukhi Rudraksha Mantra
“AUM NAMAH SHIVAYA”
“AUM HREEM NAMAH”