These are some of the best child actors of Indian television. They will make you go awww!! with their super cuteness and crazy talent.
Nowadays there is no television show that goes complete without any child artist playing a character in it. They do steal a lot of limelight of the show and gives tough competition to the lead characters of the show. Their innocence, smile and out of the box performances leave us speechless and wondering where does all the talent come from. They have changed the whole scenario when producers took them into their serials only as an eye candy.
Their popularity makes the grown-up actors envy them and each of their performance adds to the success of the show. Such an exposure in the young age also helps bring in immense opportunities for other child artists to unleash their talents.
Must Read: Upcoming Bollywood Movies of 2019
Let’s check out the five best child actors of Indian television, who give the toughest competition to the elder ones.
- Ruhanika Dhawan is a well-known child artist from the serial Yeh Hai Mohabbatein. She has also acted in many Bollywood films and TV serials like Ghayal Once Again in 2016 and Mrs Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuein in 2011 respectively.
- The young actress is born on 25 September 2007 in Delhi, India and studies in sixth class at IGSC School (as of January 2019).
- Instead of Hindi and English language, she can also speak Punjabi. She was taught Punjabi by Sunny Deol and was approached to play a cameo in Salman Khan starred action drama film Jai Ho.
- She has also made several guest appearances in many Indian Television shows like Comedy Nights with Kapil and so on.
- Saloni Daini is a young talented Indian television actress and stand-up comedian.
- She is known by one of the youngest comic stars on TV.
- She was born on 19 June 2001. She faced the camera at the age of three and acted in Marathi serials and Marathi and Hindi films, and has released a music album for Disney.
- She also appeared in a Bollywood film, No Problem as “Tuk-Tuk” in 2010.
- Divyansh Dwidevi was born on 18 July in Ludhiana, Punjab. He is better known as little Salman Khan for his near-perfect mimicry of Indian veteran actor Salman Khan.
- He started his career with India’s Best Dramebazz season 2 in 2015.
- Even though he did not win the show but his talent and acting skills were appreciated by many, especially his mimicry style of various Bollywood actors, like Salman Khan.
- Aakriti Sharma aka Kullfi is a very well-known character from Kullfi Kumarr Bajewala 2018, which is also her debuted Indian Television serial as a lead.
- In this serial, she has learned 8 songs in one week. She also performed with veteran Punjabi singer Gurudas Maan and with Nooran sisters in Kalagram, Chandigarh.
- She is undoubtedly a talented actor and performing artist.
- She is also an amazing painter and likes to get clicked in real life. She is seven years old as of December 2018.
- Myra Singh appeared in her debut Indian Television serial “Kullfi Kumarr Bajewala” as Amyra alongside her colleague Aakriti Sharma in 2018.
- She started her acting career at age of 6 by giving appearance in Punjabi music video song by Indeep Bakshi ‘Bezubaan’ in 2017.
- She was born on July 6, 2011. She is a dog lover and was fond of being clicked from the age of three.
- Her mother later posted her pictures in one of the contests and from thereon she started getting offers from TV serials and hence begun her journey of the performing artist.