Five best destinations in India – January starts off with the New Year celebrations and what’s better than traveling and exploring some tranquil places to rejuvenate yourself for the coming year. So, before anything else, this year make a resolution to travel at least one place in a month.
Here are Five best destinations in India that can you explore in January:
1. Auli, Uttarakhand
- The skiing destination of India, Auli is a great place in Uttrakhand to start off your year.
- A must-visit destination for adventure lovers, here you can indulge in activities like skiing, cable riding, trekking and walking amidst nature.
- Some of the worth visiting points in Auli include Trishul Peak, GursoBugyal, KwaniBugyal, Rudraprayag, Chenab Lake amongst others.
2. Jaipur, Rajasthan
- The pink city of India, Jaipur looks most beautiful during the month of January.
- The city hosts Jaipur Literary festival in the month of January which attracts literature lovers from across the country. Other than that, you can also explore various forts in the city, enjoy Rajasthani cuisine and go for camel safari.
- Some of the worth visiting places in Jaipur include Amer Fort, Jaigarh Fort, Nahargarh Fort, City Palace, Jal Mahal, Hawa Mahal among others.
3. Kutch, Gujarat
- Kutch is another exciting place to visit during January because of the two festivals, RannUtsav, and International Kite Festival. The International Kite Festival 2018 will be held from 7th to 15th January 2018.
- Some worth visiting destinations in Rann of Kutch include Kutch Desert Wildlife Sanctuary, White desert, Prag Mahal. KaloDungar, Kutch Museum amongst others.
Must Read: Best places to visit in Kerala
- The party capital of India, Goa has its own charm which will offer you the best time of your life amidst its pristine beaches.
- Ideal for a beach baby, this is a place where you can enjoy all the beach activities, cruising, eating sumptuous seafood and going on historical tours to the forts and churches.
- Some of the worth visiting destinations in Goa are Calangute Beach, Fort Aguada, Deltin Royale Casino, Basilica of Bom Jesus, Pandava Caves and Arvalem Waterfall amongst others.
Do read: Places to Visit in Monsoon in India
5. Munnar-Alleppey-Thekkady, Kerala
- Start your year rejuvenating yourself amidst the hill stations, spice plantations and backwaters of Kerala.
- You can indulge yourself in activities like boating, sightseeing, historical tours, nature walk in tea gardens, elephant riding, hiking amidst others.
- Some of the worth-visiting destinations here are Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary, Abraham’s Spice Garden, Kumily, Kolukkumalai Tea Estates, Anamudi Peak amongst others.
- While you are in Kerala, do also go for some authentic Ayurvedic massages.
For booking and know more about Five best destinations in India in January click on book now button.
Recommended Reading: Best five places to visit in Palakkad