Do you know these best five places to eat in Goa?
Goa is one of India’s most popular tourist destinations of India. It really does have something for everyone, you can eat out in the best restaurants that this ancient city has to offer. From laid-back cafes to seaside shacks and cosy restaurants, North Goa truly has a vibrant dining scene. The food is a mix of Portuguese flavours and Indian spices with coconut milk and vinegar as traditional ingredients and a glass of port wine to accompany.
Here’s is the list put together of best five places to eat in Goa. All these restaurants take simple, well-known cuisines but with an innovative take one that will surely excite any foodie’s taste buds.
- It is a great restaurant right in Panjim with outdoor seating.
- This restaurant offers a wide variety of interesting fusion cuisines that take inspiration from Asian, European and American gourmet style cooking.
- They also serve you a host of fresh cocktails that use a unique and innovative mix of flavours, sure to excite any traveller’s taste buds! And Most of their ingredients are organic thereby ensuring their food remains fresh and scrumptious at all times.
Bean Me Up
- With live music and performances, and provide travellers with the best open-air dining experiences in Goa.
- They specialize in unique Tofu, Tempeh and Seitan dishes that take inspiration from different culinary styles around the world, which include Mediterranean, American and European cuisines.
- The Citrus Soba Noodle Salad is highly recommended here by the tourist, as is the deliciously rich, chocolate flavoured almond milk. Warm, soft pizzas and homemade ravioli and lasagna are also a speciality here.
Rava fried prawn at Anand
- Well, no one does a rava fry better than Goans. Coated in the crispy crumb, these giant, fresh prawns at Anand Dhaba gives you complete bliss triangle with beer and sea.
- You can spend an evening watching the sun go down on Goa at this popular “bar” in Siolim, eating plate after one plate of their rava fried prawns with mug after mug of King’s beer. You will definitely not be able to stop yourself at one.
- This restaurant serves a wide variety of mouth-watering Thai, Goan and Continental dishes, the fresh Seafood Glass noodles is a highly recommended delicacy here.
- The bar serves a wide assortment of cool beverages, perfect for beating the sweltering summer beach heat and bistro is reminiscent of Portuguese style architecture, complete with wooden staircases and broad verandas that make for a very comfortable sitting and dining area.
- It is one of the best restaurants in Goa serving authentic Japanese food.
- This Restaurant is renowned for its delicately wrapped, moist salmon rolls and grilled beef.
- The sweet, almond flavoured Amaretto liquor is a perfect drink with which to beat the summer heat! It also serves innumerable kinds of sushi, and mouth-watering chicken teriyaki and delicious udon noodles.
- Kingfish is the best local favourite but their tuna teriyaki is also superb. It is run by an Indian-Israeli couple, this cosy place in Anjuna serves the best sushi in Goa. You must try their home-brewed wasabi vodka too. For the less adventurous, there’s sake on the menu.