Are you looking for the Best honeymoon places in India during summers? Here are some honeymoon destinations for every budget where you can actually spend your good time in these hot summers.
Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Located by the Bay of Bengal and the Andaman Sea, Andaman and Nicobar Islands is a group of 572 islands, some of the most famous being Port Blair, Havelock Island, etc.
- It is a perfect destination for couples who love sea-breeze and sunny weather.
- You can reach Andaman by air. The nearest airport is Veer Savarkar International Airport in Port Blair, which is under the control of the Indian Navy.
- Shimla is the largest city of Himachal Pradesh and is one of the most popular tourist destinations of India.
- You can also enjoy the Shimla Summer Festival which is a yearly event held every summer lasting for 3–4 days.
- The beautiful mountains and valleys with greenery all around will surely take your breath away.
- “Leh” is a great tourist attraction with beautiful monasteries, picturesque locations, and interesting markets defining the culture of the place.
- The nearest airport is Leh, which is connected by air to many of the big cities.
- Ooty is a very popular destination for couples and honeymooners. A beautiful hill station with panoramic views offers a mesmerizing experience.
- Some of the places to visit in Ooty are Government Rose Garden, Ooty Botanical Gardens, Ooty Lake, and Doddabetta.
- You can visit Ooty by flights or buses. But the best way to visit this place is through buses as Ooty is well connected to roads.
Also read: 10 best places to visit in August in India
- Auli is a wonderful destination for couples who want to enjoy snow in the summer month.
- It is the most popular ski destination of India.
- The place is located at a height of 2505meteres which offers a mesmerizing view of Himalayas.
- Shillong, the capital of Meghalaya is a hill-station which is the smallest state in India.
- The weather in Shillong is pleasant throughout the year and pollution-free.
- Shillong offers mountain peaks, crystal clear lakes, beautiful golf courses, museums and the zoo.
- Places to visit in Shillong are Elephant Falls, Lady Hydari Park, Shillong Golf Course, Wards Lake, Don Bosco Centre for Indigenous Cultures, Entomological Museum.
- Srinagar lies in the beautiful valley of Kashmir and it is the largest city of the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Srinagar is known for its natural beauty, gardens, waterfronts and houseboats, Kashmiri handicrafts and dried fruits.
- You can reach this place by road and air. Srinagar International Airport is the nearest airport.