Choosing a laptop that caters to your business needs is not an easy task. To start with, there are plenty of quality options available in the market and with the technology innovation, the design of the laptops just keeps getting better. Because of the fierce competition in the market, your ultimate consideration should be the satisfaction of your primary requirements. So, if you are looking for best laptops for your small businesses, this technical article will cover that aspect that will help you decide the best option based on your requirements.
The Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon brings with it the rich collection and history associated with ThinkPad laptops. This model is best suited for handling small business requirements. The price tag could be on the higher side, but you cannot take anything away from the wide range of features that are being offered. The list of specifications includes:
- Intel vPro Processor Capability
- Weighs close to 1 Kilogram
- 14 Inch HD Anti-Glare display
- 128 GB of hard drive and 4 DDR3 RAM
The various connectivity options available on the device are WIFI, Bluetooth and USB.The built-in memory card reader, fingerprint reader allows you to easily integrate with third-party applications. The stereo speakers and Dolby Home Theatre v4 provides great audio experience
HP EliteBook x360 1030 G2 provides touchscreen properties combined together with great hardware configurations appropriate for handling small business requirements. The list of specifications includes:
- 7th Generation Intel Core processors with support for Intel vPro technology
- Internal storage capabilities up to 512 GB
- 3-inch full HD Screen
- 256 GB of hard drive and 16 DDR4 RAM which ensure ample amount of data storage
The picture quality is crisp and detailed. The wide variety of features make sure that you handle multiple tasks with utmost ease and perfection. The multi-touch gestures support and different connectivity options like wireless LAN and Bluetooth makes it even more popular.
- Lenovo Ideapad 520S
One of the best options, IdeaPad 520S is a great choice for premium performance in a whisper-thin package. The instant fingerprint reader is an additional feather in its bunch of great specifications :
- i5 7th gen Intel Core processor
- Intel Integrated Graphics – NVIDIA GeForce 940MX
- 4 GB DDR4 / 8 GB DDR4 RAM
- 2 x 2W Harman Speakers with Dolby Audio
- Lightweight – just about 1.7 kgs
- Preloaded Windows 10 + Microsoft Office Home & Student 2016
- 1TB HDD
To sum up, things, to handle small businesses, you need laptops with up-to-date technology standards handling multiple tasks at the same time. The pricing should not be a problem in the longer run considering the rich variety of features and diverse functionalities that are being offered in current scenario.
Recommended Reading: Best Two Laptops for Home Use