Where to stay in Delhi: Best places to stay in Delhi
Best places to stay in Delhi – Are you looking for an interesting, vibrant, and safe area to stay in Delhi for a couple of nights? If you are traveling to Delhi, solo or with someone, you need to make sure your bucket list is ready with the must-see places and also the right places to stay in to make a comfortable and relaxing stay. Here we have the best places to stay in Delhi to make things easier.
Best places to stay in Delhi
- CP is the tourist hub in Delhi having lots of hotels, café, restaurants. It is located at the center of Delhi and is connected to all areas of Delhi by metro.
- It is the best area to stay for those for whom budget is not an issue and they want to stay in upscale hotels.
- Rajeev Chowk, Patel Chowk, Janpath, Barakhamba are the metro stations in the locality of CP depending upon the location of the hotel.
- You will find hotels in the range of 3* Deluxe to 5* and luxury in CP.
Do read: Best chai in Delhi that are perfect when you want ‘Chai Ki Chuski’
Karol Bagh – Best places to stay in Delhi
- Karol Bagh has many budget hotels, places to eat, and is also one of the biggest shopping hubs.
- Remember, there are two areas in KB, Ajmal Khan Road, and Channa market. Ajmal Khan Road is the main market so this is a crowded area and hotels here are a little more expensive than the rest of the areas around. Chhana market area is majorly a residential area and has many neat, clean and good budget hotels.
- Karol Bagh is one of the most popular and safe areas of Delhi. If you are staying in Karol Bagh you will be in close proximity to Connaught Place and New Delhi Railway Station.
Chanakyapuri – Best places to stay in Delhi
- Chanakyapuri has some of the best 5 star and luxury hotels in Delhi including ITC Maurya, Leela, and Taj Palace.
- If someone’s priority is a luxury hotel and that too in posh location then Chanakyapuri is for them.
Must read: Unusual long weekend getaways from Delhi
Best places to stay in New Delhi – best area to stay in Delhi
Aerocity – Best places to stay in Delhi
- Aerocity is the area situated near the airport having various 3,4 and 5-star hotels. If you are searching for a budget hotel, then this place is not a good option.
- Aerocity is a little away from Delhi and is not an ideal area for tourists who want to explore the city. But this can be a good option if you want to stay close to the airport.
- The only disadvantage of Aerocity is the limited number of restaurants in the area. Other than that all the hotels have their own in-house restaurants.
- Dwarka is a great place connected to Delhi airport through the metro. The place has many 5-star hotels and BnB.
- As the area is not one of the busiest and popular areas of Delhi, you may get 5-star hotels like Radisson, ITC, Taj at relatively cheaper prices than the other parts of Delhi.
- Dwarka is very close to Airport but only if using metro, by road it is almost 12-15 km.
Do read: Street shopping places in Delhi for women clothes
Paharganj – Best places to stay in Delhi
- Paharganj is situated very close to the New Delhi railway station. You can find a huge number of budget hotels here.
- It is a tourist hub so you will find lots of tourists, local and international traveling on a tight budget. Food is easily available at various restaurants.
- New Delhi railway station is directly connected to IGI airport which takes only 20 minutes.
- The best thing about Paharganj is that it is very close to Connaught place, just a short rickshaw ride. So, you can spend your evening enjoying in CP.
- But it is not one of the clean and safe places to stay in Delhi. Not recommended for women traveling solo or even in small groups. Go for this if you have a really tight budget, otherwise, look for places in the Karol Bagh area.
Hope this article will help be of help to travelers who are looking for good places to stay in Delhi.
Must Read: Interesting facts about New Delhi that will blow your mind
For more articles like, “best places to stay in New Delhi”, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.