Are you searching for some best romantic getaways in India to spend some quality time with your love but do not want a long trip. Then, here we have some of the best romantic getaways in India during summers.
Best romantic getaways in India during summers
- Meghalaya is one of the most beautiful states in Northeast India and is the perfect place to visit with your loved ones.
- Meghalaya tourism highlights on trekking, caving, water sports, rock climbing, and hand gliding.
- Best places to visit in Meghalaya are Cherrapunji, Shillong, Mawsynram, Tura, Jowai, and Nongpoh.
- Darjeeling is situated in the Indian state of West Bengal and has pleasant weather during summers. You can spend a very good time with the love of your life.
- Some of the best places to visit and the things to do in Darjeeling are Darjeeling Himalayan Railway, Tiger Hill, Batasia Loop, and Darjeeling Ropeway.
- The city is known as ‘Queen of the Himalayas’ because of lush green slopes of tea gardens. So, have a cup of local tea while holding the hands of your partner and enjoy the beauty of this city.
Must read: Must Visit Hill Stations in India
Andaman and Nicobar
- What can be better than an island to spend some quality time with your love? The pristine beauty of the exotic Islands of Andaman and Nicobar will leave you amazed.
- The Andaman and Nicobar Islands are one of the best romantic getaways in India during summers. Enjoy breeze and sand and a beautiful sunset with your partner.
- Cellular Jail National Memorial, Radhanagar Beach, Havelock Island, Mount Harriet, Museum Circuit, and North Bay Beach are the places you must visit.
- Manali is a beautiful hill station covered with massive snow in the mountains and thick pinewood forests in Himachal Pradesh.
- Plan a trip with your partner and experience the beauty of natural paradise that settles on the banks of the river Beas.
- You can visit Solang Valley, Rohtang Pass, Beas Kund Trek, and Hadimba Temple in Manali.
Know more about Five Best Places to Visit in Manali
- Lakshadweep, situated in the southwestern coast of India is one of the best romantic getaways in India during summers.
- The place is the group of 36 islands, known for its exotic and sun-kissed beaches. The name Lakshadweep means ‘a hundred thousand islands’.
- Kavaratti Islands, Minicoy Island, Agatti Islands, Marine Museum, Kadmat are some of the places to visit in Lakshadweep.
Must read: Best islands to visit in India
- Wayanad is a district in the north-east of Kerala that holds green highlands, lush valleys and cool climate.
- Apart from its breathtaking natural beauty, the place is also famous for the discovery of pictorial writings of the New Stone Age at its Edakkal Caves.
- Some of the best places to visit in Wayanad are Kuruwa Island, Chembra Peak, Edakkal Cave, and Soochippara Waterfalls.
Know more about Best five places to visit in Wayanad
- Leh is a city in the Leh district located in the Jammu and Kashmir. If Kashmir is the Paradise on Earth then Ladakh is no less than that.
- It is the place you can go with your friends or with the love of your life. If your partner is adventurous then this place is perfect for you.
- Places to visit in Leh Ladakh are Pangong Lake, Magnetic Hill, Leh Palace, Chadar Trek.
- Ooty, also known as Udagamandalam, is a hill station located in Tamil Nadu. The place is dotted with picturesque spots, hills covered with dense tea plantations, botanical gardens, and a pleasant temperature.
- The town is connected by the Nilgiri ghat roads and Nilgiri Mountain Railways and is a perfect place for photography.
- Enjoy the chilly weather with a cup full of tea with your spouse and make it a memorable trip.
- Must visit: Tamilnadu Tourism Ooty Boat House, Avalanche Lake, Ooty Lake, Emerald Lake, Ooty Botanical Gardens, Deer Park, Kamraj Sagar Dam, and Mudumalai National Park.
More to know about Five Best Places to visit in Ooty
- Mahabaleshwar is a beautiful hill station in Maharashtra. The eye-catching views of the valleys and mountain peaks, cool air, and beautiful waterfalls adds to the beauty of this hill station.
- If you stay in Mumbai, then plan your weekend here with your loved ones.
- Pratapgad, Venna Lake, Mapro Garden, Elephant’s head Point, Wilson Point of Sunrise are the major attractions of Mahabaleshwar.
- Munnar is a town and hill station located in the southwestern Indian state of Kerala.
- It is also called the “Kashmir of South India” and is also one of the best romantic getaways in India during summers.
- Must visit places of Munnar are Atukkad Waterfalls, Echo Point, Pothamedu View Point, and Photo Point.
Know more about Places to see in and around Munnar
For more articles like, ‘Best romantic getaways in India during summers’