Are you looking for some amazing food items to try at Varanasi? Then you are at the right place because we have got you covered with these best street food items to eat in Varanasi.
Varanasi is one of the oldest cities in India. It is replete with temples, Ghats and saints that showcase India’s strong religious and spiritual culture. The holy river of India, Ganges flows through the city and on the banks of it are situated the ghats. When you are on your tour to Varanasi, you must also explore these traditional street food items that are extremely delicious and famous.
Here are the best street food items to eat in Varanasi:
- If you wish to eat the best Chat in Varanasi, then Kashi Chat Bhandar should be your first stop.
- This is located near Luxa road, Godowlia Chowk Varanasi.
- This place is best for chats and will serve you different chats such as Tamatar chat, Dahi chat, Palak chat and many more.
- They will never disappoint you with their amazing flavours and their service. This shop is 40 years old and is the most popular place for chat.
- Raja Chaurasia Paan is a very famous shop in Varanasi. This place is very close to Chowk Thana near Godowlia.
- Banaras is famous for Paans. You can find a variety of paans here.
- This place is famous because Indira Gandhi had once eaten Paan from this shop.
Kachori and Samosas:
- Varanasi is full of spicy street food options. You can get Kachoris and Samosas in almost every lane of Varanasi.
- The best thing is that you can find it at a very affordable price of 10 to 20 rupees.
- Varanasi is also famous for Thandai. You will get a perfect thandai with the right amount of sweet in every corner of the city.
- But among all, Baba thandai which is located in a small lane near Godowlia is the most famous option to savour Thandai.
- This is a very famous dessert in Varanasi. It is also known as Rabri.
- It is available mostly during the winters and is made up of milk.
- The best part is that you can also get some chocolate and strawberry flavoured Malaiyyo.
Must Read: Best five places to visit in Varanasi
For Non- Vegetarians
- Kalika Dhaba is very popular for fish curry, chicken, mutton in Varanasi.
- If you are craving for typical dhaba style Mutton or Chicken then this place is for you.
- The food tastes such that once you have smelled the aroma of spices you cannot help but quickly order the food.
- For the best kebabs, biryanis, and niharis you must visit Dalmandi which is near Nayi Sadak.
- You can find a variety of Kebabs with special flavours in this place.
If you are a foodie and want to try some different food, then Varanasi is for you.
For more articles like best street food items to eat in Varanasi, Like and subscribe to tentaran.com.