Are you planning to buy a smartphone but has a tight budget below Rs.5000? You don’t need to worry as we have listed some of the best mobile phones under 5,000 so that you can still have technology at your fingertips despite the budget constraints.
Let us elaborate the best three options you can opt for:
Redmi 5A is one of the popular choices under the small budget due to its powerful feature capabilities.
- The Xiomi Redmi 5A is powered by 1.4GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor and comes with 2GB of RAM.
- The Xiomi Redmi 5A is a dual sim smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM.
- The 16 GB internal storage can be further expanded upto 256 GB.
- 13-megapixel provides superb camera properties.
Samsung Z2 is a flagship smartphone launched by Samsung in August 2016.
- The phone comes with 4- inch touchscreen display and is powered by 1.5Ghz quad-core processor.
- The Samsung Z2 is a dual sim smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM.
- The smartphone packs 8GB of internal storage that can be further expanded up to 128 GB via microSD card.
- The 1 GB RAM and 1500 mAh non-removable battery makes it a good buy from customer perspective.
Micromax Canvas Fire 3 smartphone was launched in June 2015.
- The Micromax Canvas Fire 3 is powered by 1.3Ghz quad-core MediaTek MT6582M processor and comes with 1 GB of RAM.
- The phone comes with 8GB of internal storage that can be further expanded up to 32 GB via microSD card.
- As far as the camera properties are concerned, Micromax Canvas Fire 3 packs 5-megapixel primary camera on the rear and 2-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
- The 1 GB RAM and 1850 mAh removable battery makes it a great choice considering the high-end features possessed by this model.
The top 3 picks detailed above are some of the highly budgeted phones. You could have thought that great memory capabilities, sound camera and high performance could be achieved in such a price limit.
Recommended Reading: Best Three Mobile Phones Under 10,000