Google has introduced its latest collection of 2019. Here are some of the biggest announcements of Google in 2019:
The Pixel 3A and 3A XL:
- Google has introduced a 3A XL pixel mobile that has a display of 5.6 inches with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels. The phone has an Android v9.0 operating system.
- The mobile is powered by Octa core (2 GHz, Dual-core, Kryo 360 + 1.7 GHz, Hexa Core) processor with 4 GB of RAM.
- It has a 3700 mAh battery.
- The rear camera of this mobile has a 12.2 MP camera Exmor-RS CMOS Sensor supporting a resolution of 4032 x 3024.
The nest hub max is a smart display with a Camera
- Google Home line will be rebranded under the Google Nest umbrella.
- Its a combination of Google Home Hub, Google Home Max, and the Nest Camera.
- The Nest Hub Max has a wide-angle camera that will enable both video calling and messaging together.
- The 10-inch screen looks like a regular photo in a frame than a standard LCD panel.
- Also, it will also let Google know when you’re home.
- It can recognize your face to enable displaying customized personal information on screen.
Android Q Beta 3
- Android Q Beta 3 has new features like system-wide dark mode.
- It has a Smart Reply option where you will be able to send quick responses and open things like addresses sent via SMS or another messaging app within Google Maps.
- Google will push security updates directly through its Play store.
- Parents will be able to link apps of their kids so as to set app limitations.
Google Lens Update
- Google Lens now can search the exact dishes on a menu and show pictures based on the information from Google Maps to show you just how it looks even before you place the order.
- You can focus the camera at the receipt to bring up a calculator that lets you add a tip then split the bill.
- Hovering Google Lens over magazines that Google has partnered with can bring images to life.
More about Biggest announcement of Google in 2019
Google Maps Get Incognito Mode
- In order to minimize search tracking, Google Maps introduced google map in Incognito mode for more private searches.
- This feature is available for the web and on the app and it will allow users to automatically delete their location and app activity in every 3 to 18 months.
Android will give live subtitles on all videos
- Google is bringing Live Caption on all the videos. When you are watching a video on your camera roll, or in an app, or even the video chats, Google will add subtitles to what is being said.
- The company says that this feature is built for the people who are deaf or hard of hearing.
- People may find this useful while watching videos in public when they want to keep the volume low.
Duplex is coming to the web
- You can reply to messages, write emails, insert images in messages, or get directions to personalized results just by your voice.
- The feature is also available in driving mode to continue function while it’s navigating on Google Maps.
- You will soon be able to make Google Assistant stop talking or blaring alarms just by saying “Stop” instead of the full “Hey Google”.
Android updates faster
- Google will update the software directly through the Play Store.
- The new system of updates will be offered in “modules” that will tackle specific parts of a device.