Looking for some really cool biker themed cafe in Delhi NCR?
No one can stop bikers from riding. Biking is all about gearing up and feeling alive. Sometimes all you need is a ride on your bike to some peaceful place to enjoy your solitude and a cup of coffee. Even better, if it is amidst nature or some other themed cafes. Many people also admire the company of pets and other like-minded enthusiasts, which all together works like therapy on you.
These biker themed café in Delhi NCR will make for one of the best places for a cozy time:
Must Read; All about the Hauz Khas Village
The Biker’s Café:
- This cafe is a great hangout place for all the biker enthusiasts in Delhi NCR.
- The ambience of the cafe definitely pumps you up. It is very famous for food and fresh beer.
- The Biker’s Cafe is one of the most popular ones among all the bike-themed cafes in Gurgaon.
- From the decor to the menu everything portrays the bike theme.
- The chairs are made of real bike seats to give you the proper feel of a bike.
- Their menu includes different cuisines like Italian, Chinese, Continental, and North Indian. To add to this, they have live music and screenings of sporting events.
- It is located on Golf Course Road, Sector 54 Gurgaon.
Must Read: Restaurants with Free WiFi in South Delhi
- If you are riding to Faridabad Road, then this café is the perfect place to escape as it is open 24X7.
- Everything in the Café is handpicked and crafted with passion. The graffiti on the walls, the painted tables, other handicrafts, even the wooden and metallic pots and other hangings are made by the passionate owners and friends.
- They do a lot of events including Sunday morning biking/riding events, Dog’s day out, live music etc.
- The café offers you great hospitality and humble staff.
- The best part is you can also take your pets to the café and they offer meals for dogs at INR 100.
- They also have a pool for dogs and ducks and ducklings.
- This café is located at Gurgaon Faridabad Road, near the Gwal Pahari signal, Gurugram.
Riding Guns Café:
- The cafe has both indoor as well as outdoor seating with a biker’s touch to it.
- The place is peaceful and best suitable to relax and chill.
- It is located near Preet Vihar, A block market, New Delhi.
- The names of their dishes sound like what you’d want to have before you go on a road trip like Hot Mud Rides, Ladakh Rides, and the Italian Roads.
Garage Inc. American Diner:
Must Read: Pet Friendly cafes in Delhi
- A contemporary American Diner for all non-vegetarians and foodies in Delhi.
- Keeping the space simple, the interiors are mostly of wood and bricks.
- They have live music and a rooftop for outdoor seating.
- You must try their Fried Beef with Crispy Garlic, Spanner Sings.
- It is situated in the Powerhouse Building, Hauz Khas Village.
The Motorcycle Café:
- The decor has real bike seats to sit on and everything in the café is made of Royal Enfield parts.
- You must try their Cheese Maggi, Pasta, and Oreo Shake.
- It is located near Netaji Subhash Place, New Delhi.