There are a lot of Bollywood actresses who married divorced men. Many actors and actresses fell in love while shooting and an affair started even while some of them were in a marriage. There have been cases where the men divorced their wives to marry their new-found love while a few of them were divorced already. Check out the list of some of these Bollywood actresses who married divorced men:
- Kalki Koechlin was married to Anurag Kashyap.
- Filmmaker Anurag Kashyap was earlier married to Aarti Bajaj and also had a daughter. He divorced his wife in 2009.
- He married Kalki Koechlin in 2011.
- They, however, announced their separation on 13 November 2013, after being together for just two years. The divorce proceedings were through 19 May 2015. During this period, the couple also went through marriage counseling as well, but things didn’t work out for them.
- The actress dated Shahid Kapoor and later got into a relationship with Saif and tied the knot with him in 2012.
- Saif was earlier married to actress Amrita Singh and they divorced after 13 years of marriage. This was much earlier than he got into a relationship with Kareena.
- Saif Ali Khan has two kids with Amrita: Ibrahim Ali Khan and Sara Ali Khan, who have a cordial relationship with Kareena.
- Now, this royal couple has a beautiful son named Taimur Ali Khan, who is loved by the Media.
More Bollywood actresses who married divorced men
- Most lovable Bollywood actress, Vidya Balan married UTV CEO Siddharth Roy Kapur on 14th December 2012 in a private ceremony.
- Siddharth Roy Kapur knew his first wife since he was a kid. But the marriage didn’t last long. Siddharth’s second wife was a Television producer. He separated from his second wife in 2008 and the divorce came through the end in 2011.
- Shilpa Shetty dated Raj Kundra for two years and then tied the knot in Lonavala.
- Raj was married to Kavita, who accused Shilpa of breaking their marriage. But in an interview, Shilpa cleared and revealed that Raj was already divorced when they met.
- Raj and Shilpa are now a happily married couple and have a son Viaan.
- Rani married the filmmaker, Aditya Chopra in a secret wedding ceremony in Italy.
- Before marrying Rani, Aditya was married his childhood sweetheart Payal Khanna. After eight years of marriage, the couple divorced.
- Aditya’s father and mother didn’t approve of his relationship with Rani.
- Lara married tennis icon, Mahesh Bhupathi in the year 2011.
- He was earlier married to model Shvetha Jaishankar but the marriage didn’t last long.
- Lara and Mahesh together have a daughter named Saira.
- Sanju Baba’s first wife was Richa Sharma who passed away due to a brain tumor in 1996. The couple has a beautiful daughter, Trishala, born in 1988.
- He later married model Rhea Pillai but the couple got divorced in 2005.
- Dutt then married Manyata after dating her for two years. On 21 October 2010, Manyata gave birth to twins, a boy and a girl.
- The beautiful actress of Bollywood, Bipasha Basu, married Karan Singh Grover who was divorced twice.
- Grover first married actress Shraddha Nigam on 2 December 2008. The marriage ended in divorce only after 10 months.
- Grover then married Jennifer Winget, on 9 April 2012. The couple got separated in 2014.
- Bipasha married Karan Singh Grover on 30 April 2016 and the couple seems to be very much in love.
Recommended reading: Bollywood Couples who got engaged but never married each other