People believe love is blind, has no boundaries and is ageless. When we talk about ‘true love’, age is just a number. These are the Bollywood celebrity couples who don’t mind the age gap when it comes to love and being partners in crime for the rest of their lives.
Bollywood celebrity couples who don’t mind the age gap
Aamir Khan and Kiran Rao:
Must Read: Some Lesser known facts about Aamir Khan
- In 2005, Aamir Khan married Kiran Rao, four years after the divorce from his first wife Reena Dutta.
- The duo met during the making of Bollywood film ‘Lagaan’. Kiran, who is 9 years younger than Aamir was working as Ashutosh Gowariker’s assistant director when they fell in love.
Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput:
- Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput have an age difference of 13 years.
- At the time of their wedding, Mira was 21 while Shahid was 34. They are now blessed with two beautiful kids.
Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan:
- Saif and Kareena’s love story is one of the most popular ones as they are a royal couple.
- They started dating in October 2007 and after dating for about 5 years the duo got married. They have an age gap of 10 years and are blessed with an adorable baby boy Taimur.
Riteish Deshmukh and Genelia D’Souza:
- One of the most loved couples in Bollywood, Riteish and Genelia met on the sets of their film ‘Tujhe Meri Kasam’ (2003).
- Not many people know that Genelia and Riteish have a 9-year age gap between them. They are blessed with two lovely sons.
Asin and Rahul Sharma:
- Indian Businessman Rahul Sharma is almost 10 years older than Asin.
- The duo tied the knot on January 19, 2016.
Must Read: The showman of Indian cinema Raj Kapoor
Kabir Bedi and Parveen Dusanj:
- At the age of 70, on January 15, 2016, Kabir Bedi tied the knot with his long-time partner Parveen Dusanj.
- Parveen is 28 years younger than Kabir Bedi.
Milind Soman and Ankita Konwar:
- The supermodel, Milind Soman is best known for his amazing body and love for fitness.
- He married Ankita Konwar on 22 April 2018. Milind Soman is 27 years older than his wife.
Sanjay Dutt and Manyata:
- Manyata and Sanjay Dutt have an age difference of 19 years. But the age gap didn’t stop the couple to cherish their love.
- The couple got married on February 11, 2008, and has a pair of twins.
Recommended Reading: Must Watch: Aamir Khan’s fat to fit Transformation