Bollywood update this week- Have a look at your favorite Bollywood stars and get all the latest news, gossips, pictures and reviews of latest released movies.
Bollywood update this week
- Movie ‘Kabir Singh’ has grossed Rs. 350 crores on the box office in just 25 days.
- Movie ‘Super 30’ has collected Rs. 75.50 crores on the box office in the first week after its release.
- Casting Director, Deepak Jain was arrested on the charges for attempt to murder, house trespass, and molestation under the IT Act.
- The trailer of ‘Mission Mangal’ is out today. It looks impressive and the actors really have pulled out a stellar performance.
- Hrithik Roshan revealed the anthem of Super 30 which is ‘Niyam Ho’. The movie is set to release on July 12.
- It is Priyanka Chopra’s birthday today and all celebs from all around the world have been wishing her on social media.
- Ashwani Manjrekar is heard to be starred in Dabangg 3 alongside Salman Khan and Sonakshi Sinha
- Celebrity, Taapsee Pannu gifted a Jeep Compass to her sister, Shagun Pannu as her birthday present.
- Sanjay Dutt said he is eagerly waiting to shoot for Munna Bhai 3.
- Saaho’s release date is postponed to August 30 to avoid clashes with Mission Mangal and Batla House.
- Salman Khan shared a video on his Instagram in which one of his fans is drawing a picture of him.
- Nick Jonas recently explained in a show in the US what ‘Pheras’ in a Hindu Marriage mean.
- Akshay Kumar has donated Rs.2 crores to the Assam CM’s Relief Fund and the Kaziranga National Park rescue.
- Farah Khan invited the Super30 team for lunch and shared a picture on social media which has not been liked by the people who have shown their displeasure on her inviting Vikas Bahl, who was cleared of sexual assault charges recently.
- Amazon Prime Video has released first looks for its five upcoming Indian originals including the second seasons of Breathe and Inside Edge.
- Salman Khan also joined the Bottle Cap challenge bandwagon, and shared a video where he is seen removing the cap of the bottle with a blow and wrote, “Don’t thakao paani bachao”. (Save water)