Bollywood updates this week– Have a look at your favorite Bollywood stars and get all the latest news, gossips, pictures and reviews of latest released movies.
Bollywood released three films on same date
- This week Bollywood released three films on 05 July that are, Hume Tumse Pyar Kitna, Malaal and Time to Retaliate: Masoom.
- Hume Tumse Pyar Kitna is a romantic thriller film that reminded the audience of Yash Chopra`s ‘Darr’. The film collected 1.50 Crore on its first day of release.
- Time to Retaliate: Masoom is a Hindi movie directed by Kumaar Aadarsh. The film is inspired by true incidents which depict the story of a young woman who embarks on a crusade against child abusers.
- Malaal is a story of two very different people from different backgrounds experiencing the innocence of love.
Anil Kapoor excited to be part of ‘Bindra’ biopic
- Actor Anil Kapoor recently said that he is excited to play the role of Abhinavb Bindra’s father, an Olympic gold medalist shooter, and that the journey of the sports personality is worth telling on the big screen.
- Harshvardhan Kapoor will play Abhinav Bindra’s role in the biopic.
Farhan Akhtar starts preparations for ‘Toofan’
- Recently, Farhan Akhtar shared a video of himself on Instagram. In the clip, the actor has seen boxing. He captioned “Slow. Speed. Slow. Power. Slow. Speed. Burn baby burn. `Toofan` in the making,”.
Shahid Kapoor, Kiara Advani celebrate Kabir Singh’s success
- Kabir Singh has become one of the most-watched films of the year and to celebrate its success, the team partied together on Thursday.
Sonali Bendre completes one year of fighting cancer
- On Thursday, Sonali Bendre shared a picture on Instagram recalling the bygone year and posted a creative before and after picture.
Akshay Kumar revealed a poster of ‘Mission Mangal’
- Akshay Kumar revealed a poster of his new film, ‘Mission Mangal’ in his new post. The bottom of the poster shows planet (Mars) with cast surrounding the exterior of the Mars.
Kartik Aaryan to star in Bhool Bhulaiyaa sequel. Here’s what we know
2007’s Bollywood horror-drama ‘Bhool Bhulaiyaa’ is all for a sequel. The directors are planning to cast none other than national crush, Kartik Aaryan it’s sequel.