From Mouni Roy’s lip surgery to Priyanka Chopra’s saree shoot, here are some celebrities who got trolled on twitter this week.
Here are some celebrities who got trolled on twitter this week.
- Mouni Roy always manages to be in the limelight. This time she got trolled for her alleged plastic surgeries. Recently, Salman Khan hosted a special screening for his film, BHARAT which was released on 4th May. Many Bollywood stars like Karan Johar, Neha Dhupia, Tiger Shroff, Disha Patani, Palak Munchal, Sunny Leone, Ananya Pandey, and Jahnvi Kapoor appeared for the special screening.
- Mouni was seen wearing a green neon jacket, sporting a biker look for the special screening of BHARAT. After the pictures went viral on social media, the actress didn’t get noticed as much for her dress but was rather criticized for allegedly going under the knife again due to her ‘fuller’ lips. People find that her eyes, lips and nose look weird in the pictures.
- She soon got trolled and people started sharing their dislikes. Many people believed that she has destroyed her natural beauty by getting multiple plastic surgeries done. But, Mouni never confirmed having gone in for the cosmetic surgeries.
- Priyanka Chopra Jonas recently was seen on the cover of a US magazine named InStyle wearing a saree. But she was not wearing any blouse with the saree. Her fans did not like her style and she was badly trolled on social media.
- One of the trollers wrote that Priyanka is half-naked and has forgotten Indian culture.
- Another Insta user wrote, ‘she is behaving like a foreigner while she is just a small town, Indian girl’
Must read: Some real names of Bollywood stars
- Sonam Kapoor made a comment which did not go well with the people. Recently Sonam tweeted in a very sensitive case about Twinkle Sharma, a two-and-a-half-year-old girl from Aligarh who was kidnapped, mutilated and brutally abused. The murderers threw acid on the body of the little girl and gouged her eyes out.
- Sonam tweeted: What has happened to baby twinkle is Heartbreaking and horrific. I pray for her and her family. I also urge people to not make this into a selfish agenda. This is a little girl’s death, not a reason to spread your hate.
- As soon as she tweeted this, she was badly trolled and slammed for being a HYPOCRITE.
- People tweeted, ‘For ur kind info #TwinkleSharma didn’t die a natural death. She was murdered brutally by Ur favorite कौमी people just shut Ur mouth u m0r0n. Spreading hate and making agenda is your favorite thing u do it for some MONEY. We r here for Justice. Have some shame.
The comments and views published have been taken from various social media platforms.