Do you know about the celebrities who were launched by Salman Khan?
Salman Khan is the godfather of many Bollywood celebrities. Not only the actors but also many singers have been launched by Salman Khan. Khan is also famously and lovingly known as ‘Bhai Jaan’ in Bollywood and he has actually walked an extra mile for people around him.
Let’s have a look at some of the celebrities who were launched by Salman Khan.
- Sneha Ullal, who lookalike Aishwarya Rai Bachchan was launched by Salman Khan in the film in 2004 ‘Lucky: No Time For Love’ opposite himself.
- She also worked in a couple of Telugu films. She was last seen in 2015 in the Hindi film ‘Bezubaan Ishq’.
- Daisy Shah was a co-dancer in the song ‘Lagan Lagi’ in Salman Khan’s film ‘Tere Naam’ in 2003.
- She later played the role of leading lady of Salman Khan in the film ‘Jai Ho’ in 2014.
- The actress has done films like Hate Story (2012), Race 3 (2018), and Bloody Isshq (2013).
- We all know about ‘Dabangg’ girl, Sonakshi Sinha. Salman Khan motivated junior Sinha to lose her weight and finally came out with a super hit ‘Dabangg’ with her.
- Sonakshi puzzled everyone with her power-packed performance and gained a lot of fame instantly.
Also read: Salman Khan’s favourite song, food and more
- Salman Khan launched Zarine Khan or Zareen Khan in 2010 in the film ‘Veer‘. She was also seen in one of the songs of ‘Ready’, a Salman Khan film.
- She has worked in various Bollywood films like Hate Story 3, 1921, etc.
- Bhumika Chawla was a well-known name in the south before Salman Khan launched her in Bollywood as his leading lady in the blockbuster film ‘Tere Naam’.
- The actress was last seen as Dhoni’s sister in Sushant Singh Rajput’s ‘M.S.Dhoni – The Untold Story’.
Pranutan Bahl and Zaheer Iqbal
- Salman Khan is all set to launch Mohnish Bahl’s daughter, Pranutan Bahl and Zaheer Iqbal in the film, ‘Notebook’ directed by Nitin Kakkar.
- The film will be released in March this year and is reportedly a love story set in Kashmir.
Warina Hussain and Aayush Sharma
- Salman Khan launched Warina Hussain and his brother-in-law Aayush Sharma in an untitled love story, ‘Loveratri’ which was produced by Salman’s production house.
- Ayush Sharma is married to Arpita Khan, the sister of Salman Khan. Before getting launched in the film, Warina had appeared in various TV commercials.
- Sana Khan aka Sana Khaan, one of the contestants from the popular TV show Bigg Boss season 12 has won many hearts with her beauty and charm.
- She gives all the credit for her career to Salman Khan for featuring her in his film ‘Jai Ho’.
- Arjun Kapoor is the son of famous Indian producer Boney Kapoor. He was once a very fat kid but Salman Khan motivated him to act in the films.
- When asked about his success in an interview, he gave the credit for his success to Salman Khan and accepted that it was because of Salman that he is in the Film Industry.
- Himesh Reshammiya started his career in 1998 by composing music for Salman Khan-starrer ‘Pyaar Kiya To Darna Kya’.
- Since Salman Khan gave Himesh the opportunity to compose music for his film, he went on to creating many songs for Salman’s films like ‘Bandhan’, ‘Hello Brother’, ‘Dulhan Hum Le Jayenge’, ‘Kahin Pyaar Na Ho Jaaye’, ‘Tere Naam’ and many more.
- Super hit music composers Sajid- Wajid got huge success through Salman Khan’s films like ‘Dabangg’, ‘Wanted’ and more.
- They are a hardcore fan of Salman and keep composing many amazing songs for him.
- They first scored music for Salman Khan’s film Pyaar Kiya Toh Darna Kya in 1998.
Sooraj Pancholi and Athiya Shetty
- Salman Khan launched Athiya Shetty and Sooraj Pancholi in the remake of the Jackie Shroff starred ‘Hero’ in 2014.
- In this film, Salman himself sang the title song ‘Main Hoon Hero Tera’ while another version was sung by Armaan Malik.