Congress party releases its manifesto for Lok Sabha election 2019 – which will start from April 11. The manifesto was released in the presence of Congress president Rahul Gandhi, former Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, Sonia Gandhi, and Priyanka Gandhi.
Congress leader and manifesto committee chairman P. Chidambaram said that all the contents of the manifesto are the voices of million people that the party asks for its constitution.
The Congress manifesto focuses on:
- Rahul Gandhi said that the proposed Nyay scheme which was stopped due to BJP’s demonetization move will be now prioritized to help the economy.
- The government promises to fill 22lakh vacancies by March 2020.
Also read: BJP candidate list Lok Sabha 2019 Elections
- Congress president also revealed that entrepreneurs will not have to seek any permission for the first three years for their businesses.
- Rahul Gandhi also said that there should be a separate budget for farmers like Railways.
- The Congress Party has also promised to allow six percent of the budget for education.
Must read: Tentaran- What is Lok Sabha?
- Rahul Gandhi said the economy needs therapy and the Nyay scheme would help to revive the economy.
- Gandhi also said that on coming to power, the public healthcare will be improved so that the poor can also access to high-quality healthcare services.
Bharatiya Janata Party is expected to release its manifesto for Lok Sabha elections this week which is to be held in seven phases from 11th April to 19th May 2019. In 2014, BJP had released its manifesto on the morning of the first day of polling. Rajnath Singh was appointed by BJP as the in-charge of the manifesto committee.