Coronavirus DOs and DONTs – Several Public Health Officials have been urging people to prepare and not panic about the new coronavirus. So, what are some major Coronavirus DOs and DONTs that one must take care of?
DO’s – How to Avoid Coronavirus
- Wear a mask to cover your nose and mouth.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Stand away from people that are sick or symptomatic to coronavirus.
- Carry hand sanitisers and disinfectant sprays.
- Have a bath with disinfectant liquids mixed in water.
- Avoid going to bars, restaurants, gyms or any other fitness centers.
- Avoid traveling in Trains, Buses, Autos, Cabs, or Flights.
- Avoid Birthdays, Weddings, or any other parties.
- Practice self-quarantine.
- Cook your meals properly.
- Call your doctor/healthcare provider in case you feel sick or symptomatic to Coronavirus.
DONT’s – How to Avoid Coronavirus
- Do not touch your eyes, nose, or lips.
- Do not attend any event or meeting involving large groups of people. Maintain a safe distance.
- Do not believe in whatever you read on social media.
- Do not let kids or senior citizens go out of the house.
- Do not cough or sneeze in public or on anyone.
- Do not make travel plans if you are symptomatic to Coronavirus.
- Do not Panic.
Also Read: Coronavirus Outbreak in India Live Updates
Necessary Precautions – Coronavirus DOs and DONTs – How to Avoid Coronavirus
How to wash your hands –
- Wash your hands with soap and water.
- Wash your hands for at least for 20 seconds.
- You can also use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser.
Precautions to take while you cough or sneeze –
- Cover your nose or mouth while you sneeze or cough.
- Do not use your hands to cover your mouth or nose while you cough or sneeze.
- Cough or sneeze into your sleeve or a tissue.
- In case you use a tissue, make sure you throw it as soon as you cough or sneeze into it.
Recommended Reading: Novel Coronavirus cases: Coronavirus Infected recovery and death toll country wise