Coronavirus Outbreak in India live updates
Ministry of Health and Family Affairs has issued the following instructions to be implemented with immediate effect:
- In order to protect the most vulnerable of our population, all states shall issue appropriate instructions wherein all citizens above 65 years except for public representatives/government servants/medical professionals should be advised to remain at home and avoid gatherings except for medical reasons and need for essential services. Similarly, all children below 10 years of age should be advised to remain at home and avoid going to public parks, picnics and other games requiring a large number of participants.
- All educational institutions, Theatres, Museums, Gyms, Exam centers, etc. shall be closed temporarily.
- States shall issue directions to the private sector to consider work from home wherever feasible.
For all updates on Coronavirus outbreak in India click here.
- States shall take necessary actions to ensure that all sporting events, competitions, and religious gatherings shall be postponed and it shall be ensured that required social distanced is maintained even in smaller gatherings.
- It has been directed that metros, railways, buses, and airplanes shall consider a decrease in the frequency of their services, alternate seating to ensure social distancing.
- In consultation with medical professionals, detailed advisory shall be issued for all health establishments to avoid non-urgent hospitalization and minimize elective surgeries.
- As per the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, the total number of #COVID19 deaths in #India rises to 4.
- Government of #HimachalPradesh has banned the entry of both domestic and foreign tourists in the state till further orders
- In Delhi, 20 or more people will not be allowed to gather at any place for any purpose be it social, cultural, religious, academics, seminars or conferences.
- Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal said that it has been decided to close restaurants in Delhi till March 31. Eating at restaurants will be prohibited but take away of foods or delivery of food will continue.
For more updates on coronavirus and restrictions imposed all over India click on the link below.
To keep getting more Coronavirus Outbreak in India live updates, please follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.