SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGIST
Someone with extensive experience in strategizing and running Social Media campaigns on all social media platforms.
– Strategize and lead social media initiatives
– Create innovative content for all social media platforms
– Work with Content team to drive growth via Social Media Channels
– Find ways to improve conversion rates for both lead and sale based campaigns
– Experience in lead generation will be an added advantage
– Experience in Online Reputation Management will be a plus.
Desired profile :
– MUST have demonstrated track record of user acquisition across social media channels
-Experience in creating, publishing and managing social media content development
– 3 to 5 years of experience being a Social Media Manager for a reputed company
Senior SEO Executive
– Website Audit for Meta tags, Titles, etc. & Fixing
– On Page Optimisation
– Keyword Analysis and optimization
– Competitor Analysis
– Website Content Optimisation
– Formulating & Executing SEO Strategies
– Off Page Optimisation
– Content Submissions on Relevant Blogs and Sites
Desired Profile :
– Must have min 2-3 years of SEO Experience
– Advance SEO and SMO Skills
– Should have the liking for internet marketing and Business Development
– Knowledge of how search engines such as Google work and good analytical and logical skills.
– A basic knowledge of photo and video optimization
– Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as an internal reporting tool and popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc.)
– Develop highly professional, good quality, crisp web content, press releases, blog articles for Media and travel websites
– Working closely with the design and graphics team to create content for Group Initiatives
– Generating content for social media platforms
– Independently handling content and meeting stringent deadlines
Desired Candidate Profile
– Excellent interpersonal and writing skills for communication
– Ability to articulate newsletters, write blogs, Articles, Press Release and manage social media comments
– Produce quality content quickly and efficiently
– Ability to work independently and reliably with minimal supervision
**Freshers in English Honors with very good communication skills can also apply.**
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Min 3 years experience
– Develop new business by driving sales in existing accounts as well as new accounts through inside sales.
– High volume prospecting/calling via cold calling, networking, e-mail campaigns, as well as utilizing resources to build and maintain pipeline
– Meet and exceed daily and weekly call/email campaign goals as well as deliver a high quantity of well-qualified sales opportunities.
– Develop presentations and communication plan to reach out to target customers
– Effectively utilize available sales and marketing tools, including digital marketing initiatives for pipeline development, tracking opportunity progress (forecasting), developing monthly, quarterly level forecasts
– Generate leads by using networking, social media platforms, developing and driving email campaigns and other sales tools
– Identify key steps to close the sale, identify decision maker and influencers etc.
– Development of art for in-house products
– Designing creatives for Digital marketing campaigns
– Creating designs for various Social Media platforms
– Creating designs for emailers
– Creative GIFs and Videos for Digital marketing promotions
– Min 2-3 years experience as Graphic Designer
– Creative thinker, able to brainstorm concepts and execute assigned projects independently.
– Can work with a range of design software
TOUR OPERATIONS EXECUTIVE
– Develop Inbound/Domestic packages with tour itineraries and suggest interesting travel routes or places of interest to the clients
– Plan, describe, arrange and sell itinerary tour packages
– Handle day to day tour operations
– Arranging Cab,Hotel Booking as per Travel itineraries
– Maintaining records of the bookings made, payments & bills settlements.
– Answering calls & emails from clients for their queries and bookings.
– Candidate with 1-3 years of work experience into Client Co-ordination from Travel Industry.
– Experience in Designing Tour packages
– Excellent communication skills (English, Hindi)
– Client handling skills
– Strong listening skills
– Ability to ask open-ended questions and uncover information
– Ability to work as part of a team
– Well organized, meticulous attention to detail with ability to multi-task