Delhi govt guidelines for lockdown 4 – Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal has announced guidelines for lockdown 4.0 to be followed in Delhi. The Central Government had extended the nationwide lockdown on 17th May till 31st May but had allowed the State Governments to decide on certain activities.
Wearing face masks and maintaining social distancing everywhere is essential. Here are Delhi govt guidelines for lockdown 4:
Delhi govt guidelines for lockdown 4 – What is allowed in Delhi during lockdown 4
– Government offices will operate at full strength.
– Private offices are allowed to open at full strength. However, they should try that most of the staff work from home, wherever possible.
– All the industry is being open but the timing is being little staggered.
– Taxis and cabs will be allowed to run but only 2 passengers can travel in the car at any given time.
– Auto-rickshaws, e-rickshaws, and cycle-rickshaws will be allowed to run but they can carry only 1 passenger at one time.
– Two-wheelers can ply but pillion rider will not be allowed.
– Buses are allowed to run but they can carry only 20 passengers at any given time. Passengers will be screened before boarding the bus. The transport department will have to ensure that social distancing norms at the bus-stops and inside the buses are followed.
– RTVs can run with only 11 passengers at one time.
– Drivers of public vehicles will have to ensure to sanitize the seat/area after a passenger gets down from the vehicle so that other people stay safe.
Doctors, nurses, para-medical staff and health workers will be allowed to move trans-borders.
All Goods and Cargo trucks will be allowed to move interstate.
– All shops can open. But, shops in Markets and shopping complexes will open only on an odd-even basis. All shops will have to maintain social distancing for which shopkeepers will be responsible. If it is found that social distancing is not being maintained, the shop will be closed.
Other allowed activities
– Restaurants are allowed to open but they cannot serve food in there. Only home delivery of food is allowed.
– Just like the guidelines issued by the Central Government, Sports complexes and stadiums can open but without spectators.
– Construction activities are allowed but only with the laborers who are in Delhi at the moment.
– Only 50 guests are allowed for wedding ceremonies and social distancing will have to be maintained.
– Only 20 people will be allowed at a funeral or for the last rites.
Delhi govt guidelines for lockdown 4 – What is NOT allowed in Delhi during lockdown 4
– Barbershops, spas, and salons will remain closed for now.
– Just like in previous lockdowns, stepping out of homes between 7 pm to 7 am is prohibited except for essential services.
– Carpooling and cab-sharing are not allowed for aggregators.
– No activity will be allowed in containment zones except for essential services.
– Metro will not operate.
– Educational institutes including schools, colleges, coating institutes, etc. will remain closed.
– Hotels will remain closed.
– Cinema Hall, Shopping Malls, gyms, entertainment parks, swimming pools, theatre, bars, auditorium, assembly halls will remain closed.
– Big gatherings of any kind will not be allowed.
– All religious places and places or worship will remain closed.
– Religious gatherings will not be allowed.
– People above 65 yrs of age, children below 10 years, pregnant women, and people who have health issues like heart problems, diabetes, etc. will not be allowed to get out of the house as Coronavirus can prove to be dangerous for them.