Delhi sightseeing by HoHo Buses – places covered, fares, timings
HoHo buses run by the Delhi Government are a convenient way to visit tourist places of Delhi. HoHo buses connect with all major tourist places in Delhi. The buses run at a frequency of approx. 40 minutes so you can start your trip at any time from any boarding point. So, there’s no rush and you can even skip a bus or 2 if you want to spend more time at any particular place. Giving below more details details for Delhi Sightseeing by HoHo Buses :
HoHo Bus timings
The first bus starts at 8.30am and the last bus starts at 2.10pm from Barakhamba Marg, Connaught Place.
HoHo Bus fares
- One day sightseeing for Indian Nationals @399 and International visitors @899.
- Two day sightseeing for Indian Nationals @399 and International visitors @899.
- Monday One day sightseeing for Indian Nationals @423 and International visitors @847.
Tourist places in Delhi Sightseeing by HoHo buses :
– Rashtrapati Bhawan
– Gurudwara Bangla Shib
– National Philatelic Museum
– Baba Kharak Singh Marg
– India Gate
– Raj Path (drive pass)
– National Gallery of Modern Art
– Nehru Museum
– Embassy Lane (Drive Pass)
– National Rail Museum
– Dilli Haat
– Hauz Khas Village
– Qutub Minar
– Lotus Temple
– Humayun’s Tomb
– Purana Qila
– Science Museum
– Red Fort
– Central Cottage Industries Emporium
– Jantar Mantar
Reach out to us if you need more information at email@example.com.
Have a nice trip!
For more updates, do Subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.