Devoleena Bhattacharjee Interesting Facts – Devoleena Bhattacharjee, popularly known as Gopi Bahu, is an Indian television actress who is famous for playing the role of Gopi Modi in the Star Plus show, ‘Saath Nibhaana Saathiya’. She was born on 22 August 1990 in Sivasagar in Assam, India. Currently, she is seen in Bigg Boss 13 as a contestant. The other contestants of Bigg Boss gave her a nickname, Debo. To know more and facts about Devoleena Bhattacharjee read full article…
Devoleena Bhattacharjee Interesting Facts, who is famous as Gopi Bahu
- Devoleena Bhattacharjee was first seen in the dance reality show, ‘Dance India Dance season 2’. Debo made her acting debut in the TV serial Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto where she played the role of Bani.
- In June 2012, Debo was cast in a lead role in the Star plus serial, ‘Saath Nibhaana Saathiya’ as Gopi Modi. She quit the show after 5-years.
- In 2013, she met with an accident which took place on the show’s set where she was injured. She underwent spinal surgery after the injury.
- In June 2018, Bhattacharjee signed for Colors TV series Kuch Naye Rishte opposite actor Pratham Girdhar.
- Currently, she is seen in Bigg Boss 13 as a contestant. In Bigg Boss house she entered as “Bahu bani Babe” where you’ll see her new and sexy avatar.
Devoleena Bhattacharjee Interesting Facts
- Devoleena loves dogs and is also a trained Bharatanatyam dancer.
- Despite making TV debut with another serial, she became very famous for her role as Gopi Bahu in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya.
- She had her share of link-up rumors with her co-star Vishal Singh who played the role of Jigar Modi in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya’.
- She is a fitness freak and often shares her workout photos and videos from the gym. Check this one
- She loves traveling and often shares her vacation photos on her Instagram account.
- She has won multiple awards including ITA award for the best actress- popular in 2013 and 2015.
- Not only acting but Devoleena is also a certified scuba diver.