Did you know facts about human body – Here are amazing facts about the human body, fun facts and weird facts about human body you need to know, human body did you knows…
Did you know facts about human body – Amazing facts about the human body –
- Humans are the only animals with chins.
- Belly buttons grow special hairs to catch lint.
- The human nose can detect about 1 trillion smells.
- The space between your eyebrows is called Glabella.
- An average person swallows 295 times during a meal.
- Did you know, creases in your wrist are called Rasceta.
- Little lump of flesh in front of the ear canal is called tragus.
Did you know facts about human body – Fun facts about human body you need to know: amazing body facts-
- Inedible parts of food like rinds, pits, seeds are called chankings.
- Your nose and ears continue growing throughout your entire life.
- When listening to music, your heartbeat will sync with the rhythm.
- An average person breathes in around 11,000 litres of air every day.
- Area of your back you can’t reach out for scratching is called Acnestis.
- Crescent-shaped whitish area at the base of your fingernail is called lunula.
- In one year, a human heart would pump enough blood to fill an Olympic size pool.
Did you know facts about human body – Some weird facts about human body-
- Utterly sick feeling you get after eating or drinking too much is called crapulence.
- An average person consumes 100 tons of food and 45,424 liters of water in his/her lifetime.
- Brain is only about 2% of total human body weight, but it gets around 15-20% of body’s blood supply.
- As you breathe, most of the air is going in and out of one nostril. Every few hours, the workload shifts to the other nostril.
- One quarter of your body’s bones are in your feet. Each normal foot has 33 joints, 26 bones, 19 muscles, and 107 ligaments.
For more articles like, “Did you know facts about human body – amazing facts about the human body”,do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.