Diet Bollywood July dose 3 – Your daily dose of latest Bollywood news. Why read the big fat articles, when all you need is diet..everything’s right here
– National Geographic to telecast #MegaIcons Series. To decipher the success stories of different inspiring personalities of India. The first two episodes will feature Kamal Haasan and Virat Kohli. Show starts in September this Year.
– Mark the date: #Manikarnika -The Queen Of Jhansi to release on 25 Jan 2019 [Republic Day]. Stars Kangna Ranaut Sonu Sood and Ankita Lokhande in the main lead. Directed by Krish… Produced by Zee Studios and Kamal Jain. Clashing with Hrithik Roshan’s #Super30 And Emraan Hashmi’s #CheatIndia.
– #Dhadak takes a HEROIC START… Rarely does a film starring absolute newcomers open so well… Day 1 is higher than #StudentOfTheYear [? 8 cr]… Fri? 8.71 cr. India biz.
– Major Wisam puts his life on line for his mission. Watch him in #Vishwaroop2 on 10th August. Here’s a Brand New Poster Starring and Directed by Kamal Haasan.
– Breaking News – James Gunn has been removed from GOTG V3 after the discovery of many indefensible tweets. Disney’s Statement: Offensive attitudes & statements discovered on James’ Twitter are indefensible & inconsistent with our studio’s values, we have severed our business relationship with him. A new director will be Announced very Soon for the 3rd Installment of Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 3.
– Richa Chadha meets real #ShakeelaKhan, popular adult film actress who once played alongside #SilkSmita in the movie #Playgirls. Richa had a meet and greet session with her for the preparations of the actress’s biopic.
Diet Bollywood July dose 3 – Stay tuned for more #dietbollywood updates.
Diet Bollywood July dose 3
Disclaimer: Tentaran.com/ICE Digitals Private Limited do not own any of these photos. please note that all images and copyrights belong to their original owners. No copyright infringement intended. We do give due credit to the best of our knowledge. If you own the image, please let us know and we would be glad to give the full credit to you or take down the image if you so desire.