Facts to know about Salman Khan’s Bracelet
Here are some facts to know about Salman Khan Bracelet.
Salman Khan is one of the finest actors who consider his fans his assets and source of inspiration. He has often been appreciated for his simplicity, individuality and generously charitable deeds. He has won the hearts of people of all the age groups. There are many amazing aspects of his personality and style, one of which is that he is often seen wearing a turquoise bracelet.
Facts to know about Salman Khan Bracelet:
- Salman Khan is well known for many things but the two things that fancy his fans the most are his shirtless body and his favourite turquoise bracelet.
- Salman made his Bollywood debut in the late ’80s, and his bracelet featured in 2003.
- Many of his fans believe that his firoza (turquoise) bracelet is one of the reasons for his successful career. It acts as a lucky charm and protects him from trouble.
Must read: Some weird habits of Indian Celebrities – Tentaran
- He has confessed in several interviews that he wears it because it is a gift from his dear father, Salim Khan.
- But, that is not the only reason why he wears it. Another secret behind Salman Khan’s bracelet is that it adds to his style statement.
- His bracelet gained such immense popularity among his fans that now its replica is available in many jewellery stores and online e-commerce sites. In fact, to mark their love and loyalty to the superstar, many of his fans wear the replica of the bracelet too.
Also read: Salman Khan’s favourite song, food and more
- Even Salman Khan believes that some of his movies became a hit because he wore his lucky bracelet in them. While there are also films in which he decided not to wear the bracelet and they didn’t go down well in cinemas. One can see him wearing his firoza bracelet in films like ‘Tere Naam’, ‘Partner’, and others.
- More than a style statement, many people also wear some gemstones to prevent bad luck. The stone is a sign of protection from all evil and induces healing.
- The blue colored stone is considered lucky and was first found in turkey in the 16th century. It is believed that the turquoise stone in the bracelet should be worn in silver or platinum only.
For more articles like ‘Facts to know about Salman Khan Bracelet’, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.