Here are some famous adventure sports in Uttarakhand you can try on your next adventure trip to Uttarakhand.
- Trekking– People from a very long period of time believe in trekking adventures and the young generation is more keen to have a lot of such experiences. Check the places for trekking in Uttarakhand (https://www.tentaran.com/best-places-to-trek-at-uttarakhand/)
- Paragliding– Flying is such a great experience and what more than flying in the air can be more exciting? Right? You can have a great experience in Paragliding in Uttarakhand. Some of the most popular paragliding places in Uttarakhand are Mussoorie, Ranikhet, Dayara, Dhanolti Ridge, and Nainital.
- Skiing– Although, it isn’t that popular among the Indian people but skiing has caught interest of many foreigners who visit India. It is a lot of fun to ski on the amazing beds of snow and have the time of your life living this adventure, this is the reason Auli is becoming more and more popular.
- Rafting-Rafting is one of the most popular adventure sports of India. The most popular place for rafting in Uttrakhand is Rishikesh. You can choose on the trek depending you’re your preference. Rafting is not allowed during the peak summer season as the beaches around the camps gets extremely hot.
- Camping– Camping is an adventure that helps a person in relaxing mentally and helps you in finding some peace and quality time with yourself. Uttarakhand which is known for being rich in sightseeing is the best place for you to start your camping journey. Most popular places of camping in Uttarakhand are Shivpuri, Nainital, Corbett, Binsar, Chopta and Bhimtal.
- Zip Line Activities– Uttarakhand offers the best zip line activities in India. There is this famous flying fox activity in Rishikesh where you can enjoy the sights of beautiful hill peaks and the speed at which you fly in the air is nearly 140-160 kms per hour.
We hope you have an amazing journey and your experiences be the most memorable ones with your loved ones or even with yourself. These famous adventures in Uttarakhand will give you the best time of your life with breathtaking views from the top of the snowy mountains to the water lashes in the river.