Hindi TV serials are famous for their iconic characters. Apart from the leading characters, negative characters also get their fair share of popularity among the audience. That is why many successful TV actresses prefer negative roles without worrying about their image. Let check out some of the famous TV screen vamps who have their own fan following.
- Amrapali Gupta is a young actress known for her negative roles in TV serials. Her talent has been evident in her diverse portrayals of strong characters on television.
- She has worked in serials like Hatim, Banoo Main Teri Dulhan, Teen Bahuraaniyaan, Intezaar, Tujh Sang Preet Lagai Sajna, Qubool Hai, Adhuri Kahaani Hamari, etc.
- She is famous for her role in Qubool Hai as Tanveer in which she played the character of an evil, malicious woman with great skills.
- Kamya Panjabi has appeared in several TV shows like Kehta Hai Dil, Who Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki, Banoo Main Teri Dulhan, Beintehaa, Doli Armaano Ki, etc.
- Audience liked her in the serial Banoo Main Teri Dulhan as Sindoora. She majorly does negative or complicated roles in serials.
Also read: Hit TV stars who failed in Bollywood
- Anita Hassanandani has worked in many television serials and films.
- Some of her famous television serials that include Kabhii Sautan Kabhii Sahelii, Kkavyanjali, Naagin, and Yeh Hai Mohabbatein.
- She played a negative role as Shagun in the TV show, Ye Hai Mohabbatein which made her all the more popular.
Must read: Top most handsome actors of Indian TV
- Adaa Khan is a well-known figure on Indian television who began her acting career with roles in shows such as Palampur Express and Behenein.
- Her first major role was in Life OK’s Amrit Manthan.
- Her most prominent role since then has been as Shesha in the serial Naagin in which she is playing a negative role and is doing a great job playing the evil character.
- Jyotsna Chandola is a television actress popular for playing negative roles on screen.
- She has appeared in shows like Bhagonwali – Baante Apni Taqdeer, Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuein, Sasural Simar Ka, Jodha Akbar, Santoshi Maa, and many others.
- She became famous after playing a negative role as Khushi Bharadwaj in Sasural Simar Ka on Colors TV.
- Smriti Khanna became a well-known actress after playing the role of Ritika Zaveri in Colors TV serial Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi.
- She was the main adversary of the show and soon became one of the most popular characters of the serial too.
Also read: Celebrities who are younger than their wives